Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/5/2009 7:41:38 PM EDT
So how long do you guys think the good prices and plentiful supply of 6920s will stick around? Most (well some, anyways) have been around the Black Rifle longer than I (my dad had some AKs and a few SKSs when I was growing up...no ARs). I'm now really getting into it with a growing collection of rifles and sights and repair parts and...yeah. I'm loving it. I wish I'd have discovered how much I like shooting ARs years ago.

Anyhow, I own one 6920 and have decided I want another.  Problem is, I think it will be easily the first of the year before I can swing another $1000..I just bought a TA31RCO-M4 for my newest addition..a Noveske N4 Light LoPro. I'm really hoping they're still around and going for that price. I paid $1150 for my first 6920 about five months ago. It seems (and rightly so) that a lot of you guys are getting new 6920s at the good pricing. How long do you think it will last?

And, yes..I realize with panic-driven price gouging/spending and a liberal in office anything can/might happen.
Link Posted: 11/5/2009 7:07:16 PM EDT
[#1]
The first of the year is only a month away. They will probalby still be pleantiful and cheap.

If you wait 6 months who knows.

If you can swing it cool but if not you already sound like you got a good collection anyway so no big deal.

It's not like you don't have any AR's. That would be another story.
Link Posted: 11/5/2009 7:08:24 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
So how long do you guys think the good prices and plentiful supply of 6920s will stick around? Most (well some, anyways) have been around the Black Rifle longer than I (my dad had some AKs and a few SKSs when I was growing up...no ARs). I'm now really getting into it with a growing collection of rifles and sights and repair parts and...yeah. I'm loving it. I wish I'd have discovered how much I like shooting ARs years ago.

Anyhow, I own one 6920 and have decided I want another.  Problem is, I think it will be easily the first of the year before I can swing another $1000..I just bought a TA31RCO-M4 for my newest addition..a Noveske N4 Light LoPro. I'm really hoping they're still around and going for that price. I paid $1150 for my first 6920 about five months ago. It seems (and rightly so) that a lot of you guys are getting new 6920s at the good pricing. How long do you think it will last?

And, yes..I realize with panic-driven price gouging/spending and a liberal in office anything can/might happen.

Yep, nobody can say for years, but I'll make a guess. I figure 6920 prices will fall a little more, but not a lot ... some dealers are already selling them close to cost. You should be able to get one for as little as $875 - 900 before they bottom out. That won't come until maybe March or April next year.

You have lots of time. Unless, of course, something unexpected happens!

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top