Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 11/5/2009 11:41:38 AM EDT
If we permit it, than the minute a same sex pair ties the knot, we should no longer refer to them as being 'gay'.

They will no longer be gay. They will now be miserable like the rest of us married people.

And that is all I have to say about that.

Link Posted: 11/5/2009 11:50:16 AM EDT
[#1]
I'm guessing the next step for the "gay marriage" crowd will be demanding we allow pedophiles to adopt.  Since denying their access to children is the same as denying their peculiar sexual urges as well.

Link Posted: 11/5/2009 11:54:48 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

I'm guessing the next step for the "gay marriage" crowd will be demanding we allow pedophiles to adopt.  Since denying their access to children is the same as denying their peculiar sexual urges as well.

Nope... because children are innocent and in your scenario their rights would be violated by such legislation.

Thanks for playing though.

Link Posted: 11/5/2009 11:56:30 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
If we permit it, than the minute a same sex pair ties the knot, we should no longer refer to them as being 'gay'.

They will no longer be gay. They will now be miserable like the rest of us married people.

Very good point sir.
Link Posted: 11/5/2009 11:56:48 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Nope... because children are innocent and in your scenario their rights would be violated by such legislation.

Tell that to the 17y/o girl who got sent back to her islamic family in Ohio and is in fear of her life.  I'm sure she will glad that her rights were supported by exactly no one in the court systems in two states.

I'm sure there is no greater love than what you can find by shoving your penis through a hole cut into the stall of a truck stop or rest area toilet and finding the man of your dreams waiting on the other side.  Maybe we can put the Justice of the Peace out front with the old people giving away coffee and cookies to travelers so they can make their couplings offical instantly.  Oh wait, that is a "life style choice", I'm sure there is not a thing wrong with it.
Link Posted: 11/5/2009 11:57:35 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

The only consequence of allowing a gay couple to adopt a child is that the child will develop an uncanny ability to color coordinate his or her clothing.

I don't see a problem with allowing gay couples to adopt as long as they will raise the kid just like any other family. A pedophile is a criminal. A homosexual is not.
Link Posted: 11/5/2009 12:04:52 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Or, like, allowing Freddie Mercury to come back from the dead for a one-time benefit concert to help your post be less stupid.

It's kinda like that too.
Link Posted: 11/5/2009 12:09:17 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I'm sure there is no greater love than what you can find by shoving your penis through a hole cut into the stall of a truck stop or rest area toilet and finding the man of your dreams waiting on the other side.  Maybe we can put the Justice of the Peace out front with the old people giving away coffee and cookies to travelers so they can make their couplings offical instantly.  Oh wait, that is a "life style choice", I'm sure there is not a thing wrong with it.

It's obvious you have some serious prejudices towards homosexuals.....

Link Posted: 11/5/2009 12:11:06 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

No, no, no...if they can't be labeled somehow, how can they play the victim card.

But I agree with one point. Once gays learn that marrage destroys your sex life, they'll wonder what they were fighting for?

Link Posted: 11/5/2009 12:12:52 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Tell that to the 17y/o girl who got sent back to her islamic family in Ohio and is in fear of her life.  I'm sure she will glad that her rights were supported by exactly no one in the court systems in two states.

You know that guy who always pops up in a thread and is on your side, but everyone really wishes he wasn't?

Just so you know, you're that guy.
Link Posted: 11/5/2009 12:15:22 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

But maybe we're missing the benefits of being gay.  Maybe it's like marrying your hunting buddy...  No nagging, just the good times...  With the given awkwardness of homosexal acts.

Link Posted: 11/5/2009 12:15:42 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Well, I guess that explains the Miata.    

Link Posted: 11/5/2009 12:17:47 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

I lol'd.

Thanks.

Some of you folks need to grow a sense of humor.  

Link Posted: 11/5/2009 12:18:55 PM EDT
[#13]
If all went well for the gay/lesbian crowd, how long until we here things like "Why does there have to be a prom King and Queen? Why not two King's/Queen's?" With two young children, that is not something that I look forward.  Things like this are my main reason of opposition.. And please, do not pull the "That would never happen, that is not what we want." It will never be enough until they affect other peoples lives whether they "mean" to or not.
Link Posted: 11/5/2009 12:23:52 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Some people have a strange notion of what's logical...
Link Posted: 11/5/2009 12:29:25 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 11/5/2009 12:30:54 PM EDT
[#16]
that is correct.
Link Posted: 11/5/2009 12:35:44 PM EDT
[#17]
If we have gay 'union' can my hillbilly friend Charlie have his 'union' with his horses, cows, goats, and dogs?

He feels like his rights are being violated but I think his animal's rear ends are the ones being violated...

This is purely a fictional story.
Link Posted: 11/5/2009 12:36:33 PM EDT
[#18]
When polygamy is legalized we'd have a full house of miserable people.
Link Posted: 11/5/2009 12:38:31 PM EDT
[#19]
I think the word "gay" has went over some of our heads.

Gay is the opposite of miserable.

Just another word they stole that meant something goood.
Link Posted: 11/5/2009 12:38:40 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

no joke, sounds like he spends his time day dreaming about what they do

762 if youre gay its ok, you can come out of the closet. no one will think any less of you
Link Posted: 11/5/2009 12:42:05 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gay

They didn't "steal" it.

Link Posted: 11/5/2009 12:43:10 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Elad if youre gay its ok, you can come out of the closet. no one will think any less of you

I'll have to talk to Mike first...

My wife would be very interested in such an announcement...

Link Posted: 11/5/2009 12:43:34 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Quoted:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gay

They didn't "steal" it.

Yeah they stole it, and rainbows ,carebears, etc.

Fucking freaks.
Link Posted: 11/5/2009 12:43:48 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
If we have gay 'union' can my hillbilly friend Charlie have his 'union' with his horses, cows, goats, and dogs?

He feels like his rights are being violated but I think his animal's rear ends are the ones being violated...

That's a question properly addressed by your Tennessee state legislature.  Just a simple matter of recognizing current conditions. Although your question begs the questions, are horse's asses  eligible to enter into contracts in that state?
Link Posted: 11/5/2009 12:44:03 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Elad if youre gay its ok, you can come out of the closet. no one will think any less of you

I'll have to talk to Mike first...

My wife would be very interested in such an announcement...

ment 762...sorry about that
Link Posted: 11/5/2009 12:44:22 PM EDT
[#26]
pARDON  me if I forget to obsess about how much gay people are ruining  my life today.
Link Posted: 11/5/2009 12:49:24 PM EDT
[#27]
Great point of view.

So moral of story? = be careful what you ask for?
Link Posted: 11/5/2009 12:50:51 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
I'm guessing the next step for the "gay marriage" crowd will be ..........

We're FUCKED as a society!!

Link Posted: 11/5/2009 12:51:27 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's a question properly addressed by your Tennessee state legislature.  Just a simple matter of recognizing current conditions. Although your question begs the questions, are horse's asses  eligible to enter into contracts in that state?

Well Lane Kiffin entered a contract with the University of Tennessee, so that would indicate they can.
Link Posted: 11/5/2009 12:51:33 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Quoted:

The only consequence of allowing a gay couple to adopt a child is that the child will develop an uncanny ability to color coordinate his or her clothing.

I don't see a problem with allowing gay couples to adopt as long as they will raise the kid just like any other family. A pedophile is a criminal. A homosexual is not.

? wtf are these morality laws we are dealing with
Link Posted: 11/5/2009 12:54:41 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Before that will be lowering the age of consent.  I think they're shooting for ten year old boys.

Link Posted: 11/5/2009 12:55:58 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Jesus I am surprised you can even log in to a computer and type.

The worst part of this debate is the dumb fuck examples people come up with. Like this one. After reading many anti gay threads and responses, I am beginning to wonder why Gays care. It is very obvious that a huge portion of the people that hate them are fucking morons.

Not all but a big majority. Seriously, your point makes no fucking sense at all.  

Why is it that daily you guys have to talk about gays here? EVERYDAY lol someone has to talk about gays... ARFCOM has more Gay chat than M4MBunsalert.com...
Link Posted: 11/5/2009 12:56:57 PM EDT
[#33]
That's right. Just change the laws to legitimize the perversion.

NAMBLA frequents Democrat conventions. Anybody notice?
Link Posted: 11/5/2009 12:57:45 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Quoted:

The worst part of this debate is the dumb fuck examples people come up with. Like this one. After reading many anti gay threads and responses, I am beginning to wonder why Gays care. It is very obvious that a huge portion of the people that hate them are fucking morons.

Not all but a big majority. Seriously, your point makes no fucking sense at all.  

Why is it that daily you guys have to talk about gays here? EVERYDAY lol someone has to talk about gays... ARFCOM has more Gay chat than M4MBunsalert.com...

Maybe it's because we don't want the word marriage hijacked by a bunch of queers.
Link Posted: 11/5/2009 12:59:37 PM EDT
[#35]
According to my scholarship they will be GAY....Good As You.
Link Posted: 11/5/2009 1:06:02 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Just stop posting you are not making any sense whatsoever.

Please before everyone starts pointing at you and laughing. Hey aren't you the guy that was bragging about anal sex with your dog in the other thread?

You are one of those guys that bashes gays because you think it will keep people from suspecting you, amIright?

And finally just because he isn't wasting his life hating gays or coming up with the bizarre sex stuff that you seem to always throw out doesn't mean he isn't gay.

Don't stop being how you are. People like you make this site what it is... A freaking train wreck. Do you find yourself asking why the rest of the internet laughs at this place? People like you.
Link Posted: 11/5/2009 1:06:30 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

The sin is the gay sex. So I don't understand why people are up in arms with gay marriage.

You want gays to stop having sex - let them get married!

Link Posted: 11/5/2009 1:07:18 PM EDT
[#38]
I love what comes out of a thread that was meant to be funny.
Link Posted: 11/5/2009 1:10:43 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Maybe it's because we don't want the word marriage hijacked by a bunch of queers.

what is the divorce rate in the U.S.?

seems to me that marriage has already been "hijacked"
Link Posted: 11/5/2009 1:12:22 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

It is probably for the reason why the topic comes up here daily. Too many lard ass, soft, mommas boys here that haven't been with a woman in yrs, if ever, and they start wondering if they are gay so they bash away hoping no one suspects that the reason they have this uneasy feeling and a tingle in their pants every time they see Boy George.

Definitely a segment here is in the closet and frustrated so they lash out. DAILY threads here on gays and DAILY a few of them go way over the top. That is not normal...

I know guys that just don't like gays and they drop it. I see nothing wrong with that, I see no reason why everyone should accept or understand gays. Just leave em alone.  I have NO idea why they are the way they are and I don't care. Then there are guys like this one that HAVE to go way over the top.
Link Posted: 11/5/2009 1:14:00 PM EDT
[#41]
Actually, I think the next crowd after "teh gheys" is Beastiality. I keep wondering when this shit is going to end, but I don't see an end to that line....
Link Posted: 11/5/2009 1:23:19 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

So all this obsessive focus on gays, replete with graphic descriptions, crude references, frothing vitriol, and vociferous denials is because ARFCOM has a semantics issue?

LOL
Link Posted: 11/5/2009 1:28:21 PM EDT
[#43]
If you guys really want to "Protect the Sanctity of Marriage" why don't you put your efforts toward Banning Divorce.
Link Posted: 11/5/2009 1:31:06 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
what is the divorce rate in the U.S.?

seems to me that marriage has already been "hijacked"

So when someting is completely fucked up, there is no reason to limit the amount of damage that can be done?
Link Posted: 11/5/2009 1:33:55 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

And yet you have no anger toward the government for hijacking your institution away from the church?
Link Posted: 11/5/2009 1:38:29 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
That's right. Just change the laws to legitimize the perversion.

NAMBLA frequents Democrat conventions. Anybody notice?

And nancy pelosi marches side by side with them.

Or the fact that exposing children to homosexual acts in public, in clear view of police officers is ok in san fransisco.
Link Posted: 11/5/2009 1:42:14 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Don't lie. we just had a news article posted about how Tennessee treats their farm animals
Link Posted: 11/5/2009 1:43:43 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Homosexuals have been allowed to get married in Denmark for some 20 years. Contrasted with their heterosexual counterparts they have the lowest divorce rate by far.
Link Posted: 11/5/2009 1:44:30 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Quoted:

And yet you have no anger toward the government for hijacking your institution away from the church?

+1
Link Posted: 11/5/2009 1:48:11 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Ansd he seems to know more than a thing or two about truck stop ghey secks........
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top