Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/5/2009 5:33:22 AM EDT
Link Posted: 11/5/2009 5:43:53 AM EDT
[#1]
Hey, they can kill off a bunch of people in 6 months....!

HH
Link Posted: 11/5/2009 5:47:34 AM EDT
[#2]
That's consistent with a plan that is using the "fines" on those who refuse to get health care to pay for the whole system.  It doesn't make ANY sense.  See, consistent.
Link Posted: 11/5/2009 5:48:52 AM EDT
[#3]
How come this "reform" doesn't really fix anything?
Link Posted: 11/5/2009 6:03:17 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

How come this "reform" doesn't really fix anything?

It's not meant to fix anything.

It's only for more control of American pocketbooks, and lifestyles.

Link Posted: 11/5/2009 6:09:58 AM EDT
[#5]
Facepalm.

Idiocy is more likely, but malice is more easily explainable.  Either way, these asshats are trying to screw up my country.
Link Posted: 11/5/2009 6:19:27 AM EDT
[#6]
"Your cancer can go from bad to death"

Pretty good statement ...
Link Posted: 11/5/2009 6:34:09 AM EDT
[#7]
Given that Arfcom seems almost universally opposed to government health coverage, it seems shocking to me that anyone would be complaining about a restriction that stops people from dumping their expensive private carriers and jumping onto your tax dollars.
Link Posted: 11/5/2009 6:45:19 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
That's consistent with a plan that is using the "fines" on those who refuse to get health care to pay for the whole system.  It doesn't make ANY sense.  See, consistent.

The fine is on not having coverage at all, not whether you refuse to get it period, or whether you try to get it and are turned down.

So, what the article failes to mention is that the folks who go for six month without having insurance due to pre-existing conditions will get a fine on top of everything else.  Nice, huh?
Link Posted: 11/5/2009 6:47:23 AM EDT
[#9]
This, after that douchebag says the REPUBLICAN plan for sick people is "Die quickly"???
Link Posted: 11/5/2009 7:00:27 AM EDT
[#10]
We are your government.

We are here to help.

(Run Forest, Run.)
Link Posted: 11/5/2009 7:01:03 AM EDT
[#11]
DMV care
Link Posted: 11/5/2009 7:10:30 AM EDT
[#12]
I find in interesting there is no mention from any of these assholes about changing the tax code and making ALL medical expenses deductible instead of the current formula in use that only allows you to deduct whatever is in excess of 7.5% of your income.

That would be some real positive health care reform. I'm not holding my breathe while I wait to see this happen.

Link Posted: 11/5/2009 7:27:46 AM EDT
[#13]
Have any of those dipshits hankering for big brother health care EVER dealt with a federal agency before? I've been waiting for a simple Yes or No answer from ATF for over 4 months now.

I can see any government health board taking well over a year to make any decision when money is involved. And that'll be after the 6 month initial period with no insurance. There's your hope and change bitches.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top