Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/17/2002 6:13:01 PM EDT
Tune in if you have a station that carries it - reports that "Basic" is anti-American, anti-military, etc.
Link Posted: 2/17/2002 6:17:24 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Tune in if you have a station that carries it - reports that "Basic" is anti-American, anti-military, etc.
View Quote

note:  the radio show, not the web site

Says film is being shot in FL at 'Cecil Field' near Jacksonville, FL, portrays elite Army unit as drug-ridden, corrupt, etc.; Travolta as DEA agent.
Link Posted: 2/17/2002 6:17:32 PM EDT
[#2]
Unreal - drug dealing drill sergents offing one of thier own, and a missing DI and several recruits.  John Travolta as a DEA agent called in to check it out?

I doubt if this will make it out of the can.  It won't as Drudge decribed it.

John Travolta bombs again.
Link Posted: 2/17/2002 6:19:50 PM EDT
[#3]
John Travolta is a scientologist moron and should be treated as such.

-elliott
Link Posted: 2/17/2002 8:05:37 PM EDT
[#4]
I caught some of this on the radio.

Can't say I'm really suprised. Given, that most of the Hollywood types are liberal POS.

With the military doing such a great job, it takes away from their agenda, so they need to make the military look bad, to increase their own sense of self-importance.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top