Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/17/2002 4:54:51 PM EDT
from Eagle Industries and it still hasn't arrived yet. I called them and they say they are on back order because of the war.
Any one else having any similiar problems?
Link Posted: 2/17/2002 5:16:30 PM EDT
[#1]
Try lightfighter.com and see if he has any in stock. If he doesn't then email me off board, my local shop has several of these in stock. I'd be happy to ship it to you if they have the model for you gun.

{edited to say:  I just noticed you are from idaho, if you are in the twin falls area check Reds Trading Post he had several different models in stock. Also welcome to the board}

idaho-ar15
Link Posted: 2/17/2002 5:20:09 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
from Eagle Industries and it still hasn't arrived yet. I called them and they say they are on back order because of the war.
Any one else having any similiar problems?
View Quote

Spoke with them at the Shotshow and they said that they had 3 months solid of work if no more orders came in.

We use a lot of their gear and it is usually worth the wait.  Just a situation of bad timing, most likely.

I agree with Idaho-try to find a stocking dealer who has what you want in stock.  If not wait, out.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top