Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/3/2009 4:43:29 PM EDT
I'm updating my BB storm to the new OS and it's been almost an hour now, and it's still going.  

Anyone else have it take so long?
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 4:44:26 PM EDT
[#1]
I upgraded my Tour last week and it took 3 hours. Before I started it told me it would take up to 2 hours.
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 4:46:37 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I upgraded my Tour last week and it took 3 hours. Before I started it told me it would take up to 2 hours.

Mine didn't tell me shit, just got an upgrade message.  My phone has been out for a few hours now.
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 4:51:29 PM EDT
[#3]
Ok, what the FUCK are you guys talking about?  

I've said it once and I'll say it again, Arfcommers love acronyms more than the fucking UN!
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 4:53:20 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Ok, what the FUCK are you guys talking about?  

I've said it once and I'll say it again, Arfcommers love acronyms more than the fucking UN!

Updating my Blackberry Storm from an older OS (operating system).
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 4:55:17 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Mine didn't tell me shit, just got an upgrade message.  My phone has been out for a few hours now.

I went and manually checked for updates on my phone and it warned me before starting.
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 5:08:51 PM EDT
[#6]
I used my computer to update mine.

The updated software kicks ass. Much quicker and more responsive. The text editor works much better with Arfcom.

I think the update took me about 1.5 hours last night, not including the little while it took to download the software into my laptop.
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 5:36:14 PM EDT
[#7]
Took about half an hour to download to the pc, and another hour to upload to the Storm.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top