Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/3/2009 6:27:02 AM EDT
So I am driving in to work this morning.  Normal traffic levels allowing me to do the speed limit.

Well, I guess 65 to 70 mph wasn't good enough for this guy driving a new vette.  I saw him coming up behind me, weaving in and out of traffic like he was driving a slolom course.  Must have been in a big hurry to get wherever he was going.

Well, after passing me and a shit load of other cars at the bottom of a long grade, he apparently met Mr. CHP at the crest.  I saw him pulled over with a very pissed look on his face and a  white knuckled grip on the steering wheel while the officer was writing out a citation.

Sights like that always make my morning.
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 6:39:12 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
So I am driving in to work this morning.  Normal traffic levels allowing me to do the speed limit.

Well, I guess 65 to 70 mph wasn't good enough for this guy driving a new vette.  I saw him coming up behind me, weaving in and out of traffic like he was driving a slolom course.  Must have been in a big hurry to get wherever he was going.

Well, after passing me and a shit load of other cars at the bottom of a long grade, he apparently met Mr. CHP at the crest.  I saw him pulled over with a very pissed look on his face and a  white knuckled grip on the steering wheel while the officer was writing out a citation.

Sights like that always make my morning.

Nice.  He should be thankful that's all that happened.  I had almost exactly the same experience, except in the rain.  Right up to the point that he passed me.  He was about one car-length ahead of me when I saw his rear end break loose from the pavement and he spun around.  For a brief moment, he was in my lane, facing me, less than a car length from me, and I could see his face.  His mouth was wide open with a look of disbelief, not fear.  He continued spinning off the side of the road.

Link Posted: 11/3/2009 6:40:47 AM EDT
[#2]
When I was a teenager I was in the left lane, doing about 5 over and passing, so I wasn't camping in the fast lane.  I was approaching a known speed trap.  Dumbass catches up with me, tailgates, I pass the car to my right and move over, he guns it, a half mile later the cop on the median points to him and indicates to pull over.  It was awesome.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top