Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/3/2009 6:26:04 AM EDT
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 6:27:46 AM EDT
[#1]
Strippers and bad cops in the same thread.  Nice find Bama.
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 6:28:19 AM EDT
[#2]
Okay, he's a dumbass and is going to get what he deserves, but I don't understand the robbery charge.

Assault with a deadly weapon, attempted rape,  Yeah, I can see those, but robbery?
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 6:29:16 AM EDT
[#3]
I wonder if he ever played lacrosse when he was in school?
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 6:30:30 AM EDT
[#4]
He apparently wanted his money back. This is a clear case of confusion, he thought he was paying for sex, when he was actually paying for a 'private' dance.
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 6:32:32 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 6:40:05 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Strippers and bad cops in the same thread.  Nice find Bama.

I have reached the pinnacle. I might retire.

Not yet. Still to get the trifecta and add a dog.
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 6:42:08 AM EDT
[#7]
In before someone says it's an isolated incident.

Link Posted: 11/3/2009 6:44:21 AM EDT
[#8]
If he is a dirty cop now he was a dirty cop before.

Caesar: Send him to the lions.
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 7:01:05 AM EDT
[#9]
WTF???

$150 for a DANCE and no happy ending? I would be pissed too.
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 7:05:22 AM EDT
[#10]
He said, she said.

I predict not guilty.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 9:09:15 AM EDT
[#11]
Ha!  I knew I should have PM'd Bama!  http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=949953

Anyway I think this young officer made a big mistake by ordering the girl to his home in the first place, but I am withholding further judgment until some more facts come out.  Based on my personal experiences with girls in this line of work, and some inconsistencies in her story I think there may be a little bit beyond what is on the surface.  

Link Posted: 11/3/2009 9:26:42 AM EDT
[#12]
Photos of teh dancer???
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 9:29:27 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I wonder if he ever played lacrosse when he was in school?

Exactly.

As a juror, I'm going to want more evidence than her word.  Unless he admits to it, too much reasonable doubt.
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 9:32:05 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Tuesday, November 3, 2009 | Lancaster, OH
Officer Accused Of Robbing Exotic Dancer
COLUMBUS, Ohio—A local police officer is on the other side of the law, arrested and accused of pulling a gun on an exotic dancer.

The woman said she went to the home of Reynoldsburg police Officer Donald Frick Saturday night after she was hired to perform some type of private dance, NBC 4‘s Mike Bowersock reported.

When she refused intimate contact, she said, he became angry.

The officer’s attorney said he will dispute the claims against his client.

The dancer claimed Frick paid her $150, but after he learned the exchange would be just a dance and nothing more, prosecutors said he became violent.

According to the court hearing Monday, “Donald Frick produced a silver revolver, pointed it at the victim and threatened to blow her head off.“

The dancer, 21-year-old Robin Bruce, ran to her car and called 911.

“I am a private dancer and he asked me to dance for him and I collected the money and I said, OK, all I was going to do is dance because he tried to kiss me and I said, ‘I don’t kiss, I don’t have sex,‘ and he was like, ‘You can give me my (expletive) money back.‘ And I said OK and I went to go reach for it and he pulled a gun out,“ Bruce told the 911 dispatcher.

The officer is on administrative leave from Reynoldsburg.

He has been a street officer since 2006 and has had two accidents since being on the force. Other than the accidents, his record is clean.

He is charged with robbing the dancer and was being held in jail on a $75,000 bond.

NBC 4 asked to conduct an interview, but he declined.
http://www2.nbc4i.com/cmh/news/crime/article/officer_accused_of_robbing_exotic_dancer/25926/

BINGO!

I believed her story up to there,

then she lost me.
Link Posted: 11/28/2009 2:37:30 PM EDT
[#15]
Grand jury handed down indictment on Weds.

========================================================

COLUMBUS, Ohio — A grand jury has indicted a Reynoldsburg police officer who is accused of pulling a
gun on a private dancer.

Donald Frick, 26, faces three counts of robbery stemming from the alleged incident.

According to accusations, Frick threatened an exotic dancer at gunpoint and demanded his money
back when the girl refused to have sex with him.

Frick was placed on paid administrative leave earlier this month, pending a criminal and
internal investigation.

Frick is scheduled to appear on court on Nov. 30.

Watch 10TV News and refresh 10TV.com for additional information.

=======================================================

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top