Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/3/2009 5:20:12 AM EDT
If the New Jersey election is even remotely close the Dems will easily throw out enough votes to get the election.  It will be interesting to see what happens after the vote today.
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 5:23:02 AM EDT
[#1]
A vote for the anti-gun RINO was cast by myself this am
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 5:25:11 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Me too, held my nose and voted. Just the lesser of 2 evils, and ANYONE but corslime!
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 5:26:25 AM EDT
[#3]
This election will be more fraudulent than the 1960 Chicago Kennedy vote.
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 5:28:09 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

This election will be more fraudulent than the 1960 Chicago Kennedy vote.

Already is since the (I) candidate who's sole purpose is to siphon votes away from Christie, allegedly used to work for Jon Corslime!

NJ wins again!
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 5:30:11 AM EDT
[#5]
There has always been some voter fraud, but it is starting to get out of hand. When elections are decided by fraud and litigation the election process is slipping away. If the day comes when people no longer believe that elections are basically sound and no longer accept the results, we will be in bad shape. Loss of faith in the fairness of elections is an essential component in Pmag cover popping.
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 5:32:17 AM EDT
[#6]
Chris Christie was the U.S. Attorney for the District of N.J., and presided over the successful prosecution of the Mayor of Newark, among others. He has his own team of poll watchers out today.
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 5:42:46 AM EDT
[#7]
There's already talk of fraud with the absentee ballots.
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 6:13:51 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Yeah me too.........
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 6:39:03 AM EDT
[#9]
It is a real shame after we try to introduce democracy to Afghanistan & Iraq and meanwhile back home, corrupt elections are tolerated.

The Dems have a program to take over all the state Attorney General offices so that they can control elections.
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 7:04:25 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Me too, held my nose and voted. Just the lesser of 2 evils, and ANYONE but corslime!

Ditto!
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 9:48:20 AM EDT
[#11]
Held both my nose and my back side. I voted Lonegan in the primary.

Maxwell
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 9:17:08 AM EDT
[#12]
Color me surprised! Christie was allowed to win.

I wonder if the Fox coverage of Acorn kept them honest in this election.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top