Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/14/2002 4:45:59 PM EDT
I am about to order a HK rifle from them.  Any problems with these guys? How's the service?  They are located in Colorado.  Thanks!
Link Posted: 2/15/2002 12:07:33 AM EDT
[#1]
McDonalds has a SWAT team??

No, I don't want fries with that!
Link Posted: 2/15/2002 2:12:30 PM EDT
[#2]
A pre-ban Big Mac would be about 6 years old now, no? [:X*]

Sorry, ARDOC, but it's just too easy....
Link Posted: 2/15/2002 2:16:01 PM EDT
[#3]
McDonalds Ninja?
What is this world coming to?[rolleyes]
Link Posted: 2/15/2002 7:17:48 PM EDT
[#4]
The McDonalds SWAT team handles drive-bys in the Drive-through...
Or just incase somebody asks for 2 more Sweet and Sour Sauce than they are allowed.

BISHOP
Link Posted: 2/15/2002 7:25:47 PM EDT
[#5]
Would you like fries with that?

Seriously though, sorry I don't know anything about McDonald's tactical.
Link Posted: 2/15/2002 7:31:24 PM EDT
[#6]
OK, my fault, made it too easy!  Dont you guys have anything better to do then bust the balls of a fellow board member?  But I just ordered a HK USC 45, NIB for $975 delivered.  I did have two really good cheeseburgers and a load of onion rings at a bar called Millers on Michigan Ave.  Honor system.  After you eat you goto the bartender and tell him what you had.
Link Posted: 2/15/2002 8:23:27 PM EDT
[#7]
I don't know about the shop but I think you got screwed on the price unless no more hk's can come into your state or something. USP compacts run $650 to $750 around here for HE or SS finishes. I'd look around for a better price.
If you can't find one I can always give you the number of a couple of shops around here who could ship one to your ffl

idaho-ar15
Link Posted: 2/15/2002 8:42:32 PM EDT
[#8]
I think you're mixing up your weapons.  The USC is a .45 cal carbine.  Neutered version of the UMP. The USPs are pistols.
Link Posted: 2/15/2002 9:01:50 PM EDT
[#9]
OOOOPS!! Sorry my bad. In my haste of reading i read compact out of USC instead of USP C. That IS a good price for the carbine.

sorry again
idaho-ar15
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top