Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/10/2002 2:01:49 PM EDT
Anyone know if this will be sold in the US of A anytime soon?  Just reduce the amount in mag to 10 and I figure people would jump on it.
Link Posted: 2/10/2002 2:10:05 PM EDT
[#1]
I believe I was told this will never be avilable in the US, at least not outside of a Military venue. It fires 5.7 x 28 ammo

Technical Data:
Length:
8.2 inches

Height:
5.4 inches

Weight:

-Empty
1.4 pounds
-Loaded
1.7 pounds

Magazine Capacity:
20 rounds

Penetrate PASGT vest
300 meters

Penetrate PASGT helmet
240 meters

Penetrate CRISAT vest
100 meters

Link Posted: 2/10/2002 2:11:59 PM EDT
[#2]
Well, no ammo is available for it by anyone, since it fires the unique 5.7x28 round.  Plus, I doubt they would ever be made available in their current form as they are specifically designed to penetrate body armor.  IE, it would probably never make it past the "sporting purposes" clause for gun imports.  Unless you are law enforcement, you're probably out of luck.  Sorry.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top