Posted: 9/19/2009 4:24:11 PM EDT
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 4:26:39 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 4:37:05 PM EDT
[#2]

oh snap!

Link Posted: 9/19/2009 4:37:23 PM EDT
[#3]
What is that on the toilet?  Ball gag?  Codpiece?

ETA: hope the safety is on...
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 4:37:35 PM EDT
[#4]
Some of the comments are
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 4:39:06 PM EDT
[#5]
For some reason every time I see that the dog scares me even more.

Is that an Afghan Hound?
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 4:45:53 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 4:47:02 PM EDT
[#7]
Lol. The dog, wtf? Who buys that kind of dog?
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 4:48:33 PM EDT
[#8]
Cute chick, but the look on the dog's face is priceless.
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 4:49:17 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

For some reason every time I see that the dog scares me even more.

Is that an Afghan Hound?

Looks like a wolfhound to me.

Link Posted: 9/19/2009 4:50:36 PM EDT
[#10]
Even with your subject being several feet away you managed to get your shoeless feet in the pic.  
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 4:52:15 PM EDT
[#11]
They actually had that on the morning news a week or two ago.
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 4:59:13 PM EDT
[#12]
She is one of my favorite BOTD threads. It had every thing guns Russian chics and hot tubs.
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 5:01:47 PM EDT
[#13]

Jeanine says:
September 18, 2009 at 8:38 am

nothing in this picture makes sense….pink semi-automatic machine gun, peace sign, ugly dog, baby, socks of the guy in the mirror taking picture, what’s that on the toilet seat? BATHTUB?

I need an advil.

Link Posted: 9/19/2009 5:06:43 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
She is one of my favorite BOTD threads. It had every thing guns Russian chics and hot tubs.

Yeah I knew I had seen her somewhere before...who's wife is that?
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 5:06:55 PM EDT
[#15]
Nice. I am Arfcom legend.
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 5:08:58 PM EDT
[#16]
<cite class="fn">Jeanine</cite> says:

nothing
in this picture makes sense….pink semi-automatic machine gun, peace
sign, ugly dog, baby, socks of the guy in the mirror taking picture,
what’s that on the toilet seat? BATHTUB?

I need an advil.

Link Posted: 9/19/2009 5:09:41 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Quoted:

jagchasers
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 5:16:41 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

jagchasers

yeah that's it..great BOTD thread

Link Posted: 9/19/2009 6:02:55 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

jagchasers

yeah that's it..great BOTD thread

What hasn't been deleted...
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 7:56:45 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Jeanine says:

nothing in this picture makes sense….pink semi-automatic machine gun, peace sign, ugly dog, baby, socks of the guy in the mirror taking picture, what’s that on the toilet seat? BATHTUB?

I need an advil.

My reply:

No what you need is Thorazine. Do you even realize the sheer idiocy of your statement? a “Semi-automatic machinegun” is an oxymoron a compete contradiction in terms. For the dumb a semi automatic fires ONE shot for every pull of the trigger, where as a machinegun will continue firing as long as the trigger is held down, or you run out of ammunition, big differance. That is just a normal Ruger 10/22 with an extended magazine, it is semi automatic. Where the hell do you get off even bringing up machineguns?, just because it has a big “scary looking” magazine it must be automatic? I suggest you learn what your talking about before commenting. The setup incidentally since you appear to be very dense is a reference to a scene in the movie “I Am Legend” where Will Smith takes cover in his bathtub at night with his dog, and his rifle, the picture is meant to be funny, but it has clearly sailed over your pointy head.
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 8:07:59 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Jeanine says:

I need an advil.

My reply:

No what you need is Thorazine. Do you even realize the sheer idiocy of your statement? a “Semi-automatic machinegun” is an oxymoron a compete contradiction in terms. For the dumb a semi automatic fires ONE shot for every pull of the trigger, where as a machinegun will continue firing as long as the trigger is held down, or you run out of ammunition, big differance. That is just a normal Ruger 10/22 with an extended magazine, it is semi automatic. Where the hell do you get off even bringing up machineguns?, just because it has a big “scary looking” magazine it must be automatic? I suggest you learn what your talking about before commenting. The setup incidentally since you appear to be very dense is a reference to a scene in the movie “I Am Legend” where Will Smith takes cover in his bathtub at night with his dog, and his rifle, the picture is meant to be funny, but it has clearly sailed over your pointy head.

Nice rebuttal! Hope to see what they say, if they say anything (which I doubt).
Link Posted: 9/20/2009 4:54:26 AM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 9/20/2009 6:07:36 AM EDT
[#23]

Link Posted: 9/20/2009 6:21:06 AM EDT
[#24]
Funny
Link Posted: 9/20/2009 6:21:21 AM EDT
[#25]
Comments are classic Americana...from soup to nuts, with an emphasis on the nuts.

The dog is definitely part of the family.
Link Posted: 9/20/2009 7:02:14 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Jeanine says:

I need an advil.

My reply:

Link Posted: 9/20/2009 7:09:02 AM EDT
[#27]
Beautiful family, but the Possum has to go

Link Posted: 9/20/2009 11:11:09 AM EDT
[#28]
Pink is the new nutjob.

Pink: Just like the innards of the 30 varmints she just shot.

Pink: Proof that if it matches her t-shirt, she’ll buy it.

Pink: Just like that raw spot on her trigger-finger.

Pink: Not just for gender-confused male spree-killers anymore.

It’s Pink: Just one reason your neighbors are terrified of you.

Pink: Because they ran out of that zippy fuschia.

Pink: Soft and feminine with manual sights, Sassy with the optional laser-scope.

Pink: When a rubber duckie doesn’t make enough noise or provide enough recoil.

Pink: When you wanna find yours in the pile at the potluck.

My reply:

So in your strange drug induced world just because someone has a gun they must be spree killer? I suggest that you lookup the term “Projection” it’s what your doing, you are precisely the kind of person that people own guns to defend against. Your idiocy is so deep that you are afraid of, and intimidated by a .22, a plinking rifle, one of the most benign firearms on this planet. “A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded emotional, and sexual maturity.” -Sigmund Freud Seek mental help.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top