Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/19/2009 8:37:56 AM EDT
It was supposed to have been reserved for their Spetsnaz and close protection guys during the Soviet Union but it's made it to America now and I'm curious if anyone here has had any contact with it.
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 8:41:58 AM EDT
[#1]
I seen it in action, it's a pretty cool thing to watch. It was cool watching this guy kicking the ass of 3 guys at one time, while very soft touches and using barely any effort.
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 8:44:56 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I seen it in action, it's a pretty cool thing to watch. It was cool watching this guy kicking the ass of 3 guys at one time, while very soft touches and using barely any effort.

They use what some Kung-Fu masters call Chi others call it internal energy.
With it you can do De-Mok (death touch) No touch (block other persons punches without touching them) and much more. What the Ruskies are doing is nothing special .

ETA

It is cool though it just takes a lot of practice building ones "internal energy".
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 11:13:35 AM EDT
[#3]

So...when's it coming to the UFC?

Link Posted: 9/19/2009 11:24:09 AM EDT
[#4]
I don't know anything about Systema.  But I worked a job for a couple weeks with Sonny Puzikas.  I guess he's really well known in that world.  Very laid back guy.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top