Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/19/2009 6:45:54 AM EDT

Link Posted: 9/19/2009 6:52:17 AM EDT
[#1]
No interview for you, Mr. Wallace.  Take Sunday off!

We only talk to ass kissers

Link Posted: 9/19/2009 7:06:19 AM EDT
[#2]
OMG!!!

Did they actually get a JOURNALIST and not another deek-smoking whore?
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 7:10:54 AM EDT
[#3]

Wow. I think there were times in the past when the American people actually had standards for our public servants that this would have been something huge.

Today, the Obama supporters are dug in and singing LALALALALALALALALLAA while these assholes show their true face.

Egomaniacs with an inferiority complex, corrupt to the core.
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 7:11:12 AM EDT
[#4]
Is there any aspect of our lives that this megalomaniac administration DOESN'T want to control?
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 7:26:40 AM EDT
[#5]
Its fox news, therefore it is racist and should be discounted.
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 7:29:45 AM EDT
[#6]
As I've said (as I'm sure many others have as well) before, this guy has to be the single biggest coward that ever lived! He'll only deal with friendly faces, because he knows he'll get softball questions, and commentators with "tingles running up their legs".

FUCK THAT COWARD!
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 7:47:03 AM EDT
[#7]
Elections are coming !   they WILL be crying then .
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 7:50:20 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 7:53:39 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 7:56:14 AM EDT
[#10]

And just like how with Reagan, class, maturity, competence and professionalism started at the top - the cry-babyish narcissism and micro-managing control-freak attitude of everyone in this Administration also starts at the top.

Link Posted: 9/19/2009 7:57:00 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 7:58:56 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

And just like how with Reagan, class, maturity, competence and professionalism started at the top - the cry-babyish narcissism and micro-managing control-freak attitude of everyone in this Administration also starts at the top.

Yep.

I can just imagine the the little bitch temper tantrums he must throw in the Oval Office.
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 8:01:20 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Elections are coming ! they WILL be crying then .

I saw either online or in a news magazine a picture of Al Gore and his family watching the election results of the 2002 mid-term elections.  Big Al was talking to someone on the phone, while one of his adult daughters was consoling her sister, who looked like she was about ready to end it all.  The look on their faces was priceless.
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 8:02:19 AM EDT
[#14]
" It think it works  with others, but it doesn't work with me."

Did yall notice he indirectly called Obama a crybaby.

He said with Reagan,the tone was set from the top and filtered down.  Then he called the Obamites crybabies.  So, I wonder what that makes Dear Leader?

Link Posted: 9/19/2009 3:49:46 PM EDT
[#15]
I don't watch those Sunday news shows as much as I did, but I'll see what's on Chris Wallace tomorrow; no Obama, but about Obama....
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 3:54:31 PM EDT
[#16]
Too funny... because I know it's true.

"What did you just say?"
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 3:58:54 PM EDT
[#17]
I bet he received more than a few kind e-mails after that show.

Link Posted: 9/19/2009 4:04:48 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Is there any aspect of our lives that this megalomaniac administration DOESN'T want to control?

Dude, one of those assholes wanted to introduce legislation requiring us to use ONE square of toilet paper to wipe our asses with, or two if it was "really messy".

Yes, they are literally THAT fucking controlling. I mean, look at the bullshit they pulled with lightbulbs. Really? I can't have incandescent bulbs in a few years? Fuck you.

And Sarah Brady tried, back in the early 90's, to get military reenactments banned because "they serve no historical purpose" (yeah, bullshit) and "only existed to train large numbers of paramilitary nuts to take over the government" (again, bullshit.). They also pushed to get mil-surp ANYTHING (including BDU's, combat boots, shelter halves, helmets, etc.) made illegal for civilians.

Any time these rat bastards think they can get away with something, they reveal themselves for what they really are and try to grab everything. They get their hands burned by the voters, we replace them with a conservative (or someone who just SAYS they're conservative) for a term, maybe two, and then we vote the fuckers right back into office so they can try to grab everything again.

The whole charade disgusts me on a physical level.
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 4:06:34 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yep.

I can just imagine the the little bitch temper tantrums he must throw in the Oval Office.

Considering what utter assholes the Clintons were to the Secret Service and White House staff, I can just imagine the hell the Obamas give them.
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 4:18:07 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 4:19:47 PM EDT
[#21]
You don't never disrespect no Black Man!  Especially you Crackah muthafuckahs! He will fuck yo shit up!
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 4:25:09 PM EDT
[#22]
Is the POTUS throwing a "Temper Tantrum" or will he go "Full Retard"?
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 4:25:52 PM EDT
[#23]
What big stories is Wallace uncovering?  Beck might act like a twit, but at least he's doing a service for our Republic.
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 4:27:57 PM EDT
[#24]

Meanwhile, I have my DVR set to record only one of the morning news shows.  Guess who?

Link Posted: 9/19/2009 4:29:33 PM EDT
[#25]

Fucking A...Chris Wallace!..

Best statement from a JOURNALIST since the election..
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 4:29:53 PM EDT
[#26]
pwned!  
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 6:20:43 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Dude, one of those assholes wanted to introduce legislation requiring us to use ONE square of toilet paper to wipe our asses with, or two if it was "really messy".

Yes, they are literally THAT fucking controlling. I mean, look at the bullshit they pulled with lightbulbs. Really? I can't have incandescent bulbs in a few years? Fuck you.

And Sarah Brady tried, back in the early 90's, to get military reenactments banned because "they serve no historical purpose" (yeah, bullshit) and "only existed to train large numbers of paramilitary nuts to take over the government" (again, bullshit.). They also pushed to get mil-surp ANYTHING (including BDU's, combat boots, shelter halves, helmets, etc.) made illegal for civilians.
Any time these rat bastards think they can get away with something, they reveal themselves for what they really are and try to grab everything. They get their hands burned by the voters, we replace them with a conservative (or someone who just SAYS they're conservative) for a term, maybe two, and then we vote the fuckers right back into office so they can try to grab everything again.

The whole charade disgusts me on a physical level.

The underlying message from ALL Leftists in Gov't is this: "You don't know what's good for you - WE do."

Link Posted: 9/19/2009 6:31:32 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

The underlying message from ALL Leftists in Gov't is this: "You don't know what's good for you - WE do."

That is what separates the true Liberal from the rest of us––supreme arrogance.  "I'm right.  You're wrong and you're a moron because of it."  

That's why it's so tough to argue with them.  Even when confronted with overwhelming evidence proving them wrong, they refuse to admit it.  We are Conservative because we see what has happened and are smart enough to not try the same stupid shit repeatedly, expecting different results (apologies to A. Einstein).  Liberals act as it every new day is the first day ever.  Nothing that came before matters (unless they want to use something said or done previously against Conservatives)

How could anyone be a Marxist today?  It's been over a hundred years of FAIL.  But all these guys like Van Jones, Obama, Jeff Jones, Ayres, et al. are pushing this Marxist agenda.  I say they know that Marxism is only a conduit for the establishment of authoritarian rule and THAT IS the end.  Marxism is only the means.

Sorry for the ramble.  What was the question again?

TC
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 6:38:44 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
As I've said (as I'm sure many others have as well) before, this guy has to be the single biggest coward that ever lived! He'll only deal with friendly faces, because he knows he'll get softball questions, and commentators with "tingles running up their legs".

FUCK THAT COWARD!

Just to clarify...

Are you confusing Chris Matthews with Chris Wallace?

I'm no fan of Chris Wallace, he a softball talking head.
He's had plenty of interviews where he could ask some "real" questions but doesn't. Never has, never will.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top