Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/17/2009 6:01:50 AM EDT
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 6:04:59 AM EDT
[#1]

"He knew how to talk to people, he's very tactical (and) he knew what it took to be a good cop."

He's got the binge drinking thing down pat, too.

Link Posted: 9/17/2009 6:08:18 AM EDT
[#2]
"I would love to have (Jack) on the police department," Turner said.

I can see no way in which that would ever possibly be bad for the department.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 6:17:48 AM EDT
[#3]
Ozzy would make a good cop.

LEMME SEE YOUR FUCKIN HANDS!

Link Posted: 9/17/2009 6:19:10 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Link Posted: 9/17/2009 6:47:22 AM EDT
[#5]
Go Ozzy!

Link Posted: 9/17/2009 6:48:51 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Having been to a number of Ozzy concerts when I was a "ute" that was totally funny.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 6:54:04 AM EDT
[#7]
Does it have a head?
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 6:54:13 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 6:57:01 AM EDT
[#9]
 I just saw a commercial with Estrada on it and started thinking about that horrible show. Then I started wondering why the hell would Hollywood film a show in shitho__ Muncie Indiana? Oh yea, then i remebered Muncie gave "TOM GREEN" the key to the city, so they will do anything for a little attention.  Good story though.  Side note, I wasted 3 years of my life in that dump.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 6:57:19 AM EDT
[#10]
Proof zombies are real

Keith Richards is yet another great example
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 6:59:26 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

"I would love to have (Jack) on the police department," Turner said.

I can see no way in which that would ever possibly be bad for the department.

Jack Osbourne actually seemed like a pretty good cop on the show, probably the best of the five, though I think Erik Estrada is the only one who comes back to requalify as a reserve officer every year. (He also helps out with the Shop with a Cop program at Christmas.)

Link Posted: 9/17/2009 7:09:02 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
The dog is being trained at Vohne Liche Kennels in Denver, Ind. The Osbournes' check for $10,000 will cover the cost of purchasing the canine.

Vohne Liche Kennels provided the dogs and handlers who were on my first job in Iraq. Great folks, great dogs.

And rock on, Ozzy!
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 7:11:06 AM EDT
[#13]
Keep him out of Texas:  I think the state passed a resolution years ago to that effect.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 7:14:26 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Keep him out of Texas:  I think the state passed a resolution years ago to that effect.

February 1982, Ozzy visits the Alamo, a national shrine in Texas. Drunk
in his hotel room he decides to dress up as a woman and go outside to
snap some pictures. During film reloading, Ozz felt the need to relieve
himself. He walks over to this half knocked down wall and starts taking
a leak. That piece of wall turned out to be part of the Alamo building.
Ozzy was thrown in jail and banned from ever playing in San Antonio,
Texas again. (a ban which was lifted in 1992)

Link Posted: 9/17/2009 7:21:56 AM EDT
[#15]
In other news, Ozzy offered to further assist police in their efforts to get drugs off the streets - he vowed to use them all up himself.

Ozzy helping cops....next dogs and cats will be living together.

Link Posted: 9/17/2009 7:30:22 AM EDT
[#16]
Ozzy and Alice Cooper are 2 guys that I honestly believe have good hearts
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 7:35:55 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
 I just saw a commercial with Estrada on it and started thinking about that horrible show. Then I started wondering why the hell would Hollywood film a show in shitho__ Muncie Indiana? Oh yea, then i remebered Muncie gave "TOM GREEN" the key to the city, so they will do anything for a little attention.  Good story though.  Side note, I wasted 3 years of my life in that dump.

Spot on.  I suppose if you are filming a cop show, a shithole is the place to do it though.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 7:39:48 AM EDT
[#18]
I just hope the cops don't shoot their new dog.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 7:39:48 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Ozzy and Alice Cooper are 2 guys that I honestly believe have good hearts

I agree, Ozzy has grown to become a man I can honestly respect and I am a huge fan of him now because of it.  Go Ozzy!
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 1:25:28 PM EDT
[#20]
If I remember correctly, Jack has been to rehab for drug issues.  I think that would affect him getting hired by a police department.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 2:09:49 PM EDT
[#21]
If I remember correctly, Jack has been to rehab for drug issues. I think that would affect him getting hired by a police department.

Ya like when I was a kid and the cops would confiscate our grass and then go behinde the Holiday Inn and smoke our stuff, Bastards

Link Posted: 9/17/2009 2:13:46 PM EDT
[#22]
too bad it wasn't his wife's dogs
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 2:16:42 PM EDT
[#23]
Nice story

Thanks

ETA: I didn't even know about this show.  I live under a rock.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 2:36:17 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
If I remember correctly, Jack has been to rehab for drug issues.  I think that would affect him getting hired by a police department.

Not any more. A lot of departments will hire someone with that history if they disclose it and have "X" amount of time "clean."  
"Hey he has good credit!"
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top