Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/7/2002 12:44:28 PM EDT
I've always been partial to Sheriff Buford myself.

[img]http://www.netsnapshot.com/users/1340/images/PBJQScCoBQIAAAdSGD8_1340_32.pjpeg[/img]
Link Posted: 2/7/2002 12:50:18 PM EDT
[#1]
Bad as in badass or bad as in dirty ?

bad as in badass "dirty harry" Clint

bad as in dirty  "Training day" Denzel
Link Posted: 2/7/2002 12:52:54 PM EDT
[#2]
Good god man, I've seen SAT's less confusing.
Link Posted: 2/7/2002 12:53:38 PM EDT
[#3]
"Traci and the Dallas PD"
cpermd
Link Posted: 2/7/2002 1:52:27 PM EDT
[#4]
[b]Addendum:[/b]
I think the Nick Nolte vehicle [u]Extreme  Prejudice[/u] deserves at least an honorable mention soley due to the fact that it co-starred Michael Ironside.

[img]http://images.pricegrabber.com/muze_images/Video/DVD/46/174346_118x160.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 2/7/2002 3:52:33 PM EDT
[#5]
OMG  I can't believe this one was not on the list!  Harvey Kietel in "The Bad Lieutenant"

1. He shoots the radio in his squad for losing a bet.

2. He "polishes the bishop" on the side of a car with two girls in it that he pulls over cause their hot.

3. He stands naked in a room screaming after OD'ing on heroin

4. He kicks the crap out of two kids for raping a nun... Then buys em a bus ticket and lets em go!

5. He tries to swipe a kilo of cocaine underneath the nose of other cops to pay his gambling debts.

6. He has about 3 mistresses

Now tell me that is not bad...
Link Posted: 2/7/2002 4:46:07 PM EDT
[#6]
omg rallywagon! ya beat me to it.
bad leutennant! great flic.
Link Posted: 2/7/2002 4:49:33 PM EDT
[#7]
Indeed a fine movie, however the title sort of gives itself away.

3. He stands naked in a room screaming after OD'ing on heroinNow tell me that is not bad...
View Quote

Sadly, Mr. Kietel shows his dick in this scene thereby disqualifying him.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top