Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/6/2002 9:51:09 PM EDT
Someone on the west coast just IMed me (via AOL) that CBS is reporting that Binladen was killed by a missle.  Can anyone verify this?
Link Posted: 2/6/2002 10:02:03 PM EDT
[#1]
... possibly sourced from here?

[url]http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/fr/623156/posts[/url]
Link Posted: 2/6/2002 10:05:38 PM EDT
[#2]
No clue, it was a news blurb headline story, to be elaborated at the top of the hour
Link Posted: 2/6/2002 11:16:12 PM EDT
[#3]
Bin Laden or not, some ragheads meeting in the middle of the night in SUV's were killed.  They must have been bad guys.  Good job.

I'm so glad Bush is in charge. No "shoot a few cruise missiles at training camps and that's good enough". It's on.  It'll remain on.  Until all these fuckers are dead and no one can possibly contemplate attacking us again.
Link Posted: 2/7/2002 3:12:27 AM EDT
[#4]
If it's true it means God has answered millions of prayers.
Link Posted: 2/7/2002 4:20:14 AM EDT
[#5]
Heard that on the radio yesterday at about 5:00pm Mountain.  Nothing since.  Must be something fishy or secret.  The same thing happened when the FBI was removing the other explosive devices from the OKC fed building.  One or two news blurbs (including FBI live statements) and then the story vanished.  Planerench out.
Link Posted: 2/7/2002 4:38:28 AM EDT
[#6]
I seriously doubt it. He has long since fled the region.

PSSSST...look in Iran!!!

This political pussyfooting around the truth will lose this war. Call a spade a spade and threaten Iran with a "truth serum".
Link Posted: 2/7/2002 4:54:26 AM EDT
[#7]
I like the quote from the pentagon offical; "The central figure had a close encounter of the worst kind with a Hellfire missile," , it was launched it from a cia drone
Link Posted: 2/7/2002 5:12:21 AM EDT
[#8]
I wonder if bin Laden arranged to have a look-alike killed so the US would stop looking for him.
Link Posted: 2/7/2002 6:11:06 AM EDT
[#9]
I caught pieces of a news blurb this morning.

Something like a small group of people standing around a "leader" who was obviously taller than the others.

hehehe....We don't know who he was, but we killed him anyway. Bwhahahaha  [}:D]

Same way I play video games. Kill 'em all and let God sort 'em out.
Link Posted: 2/7/2002 6:54:24 AM EDT
[#10]
I don't think bin Laden is even still in Afghanistan.

After the attack, American troops weren't able to get to the area to check out the bodies due to weather conditions.

Locals ID'd the three killed as Munir Ahmad, Jahangir Khan, and Daraz Khan.  It is unknown at this time if the three had al Quaeda or Taliban connections.  If bin Laden, was among the dead, the "locals" had ample time to remove the body, if they were so inclined.

DaMan
Link Posted: 3/1/2002 3:25:21 PM EDT
[#11]
Just saw on the evening news that the CIA has admitted that [b]bin Laden wasn't killed[/b] by the Predator's Hellfire missile.

They've also [b]NOW[b] figured out that there were [b]three[/b] killed."

They still haven't figured out who the victims were.  They are conducting [b]DNA tests[/b] to find the identities of the victims.

[b]DUHHHHH!!???[/b]  Should I tell them? [:P]

See my post immediately above and you'll see why I think this is funny!

DaMan  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top