BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/2/2009 7:59:27 PM EDT
Link Posted: 8/2/2009 8:02:23 PM EDT
[#1]
Did you ask for ID?

Link Posted: 8/2/2009 8:04:20 PM EDT
[#2]
You messed up.  You two could have orchestrated a beer meet with Obammy.  Bad Bama-Shooter.  Bad homeowner.  
Link Posted: 8/2/2009 8:06:03 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/2/2009 8:07:31 PM EDT
[#4]
Wait a minute. You didn't insist on searching the house to see if the real occupants were tied up and being watched by the Gimp?

Haven't you seen Pulp Fiction?
Link Posted: 8/2/2009 8:08:07 PM EDT
[#5]
Obama is truly healing this racist nation.
Link Posted: 8/2/2009 8:10:39 PM EDT
[#6]
What kind of beer are you going to have?
Link Posted: 8/2/2009 8:12:27 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 8/2/2009 8:17:50 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Wait a minute. You didn't insist on searching the house to see if the real occupants were tied up and being watched by the Gimp?

Not in this case. I either won a friend or will be really fucked.

Here's hoping for the friend outcome! I honestly think you did well showing your concern for the well-being of the citizens on your beat.

Even if you didn't beat anyone with your stick.

Link Posted: 8/2/2009 8:24:25 PM EDT
[#9]
Isolated incident

You should email a link of this thread to Professor Gates. Be safe out there, Bama.
Link Posted: 8/2/2009 8:29:05 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not in this case. I either won a friend or will be really fucked.

Both.

Im glad you didnt arrest me or ask for ID, but I saw you staring @ my wife's ass.

Link Posted: 8/2/2009 8:35:03 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 8/2/2009 8:37:42 PM EDT
[#12]
Yep.  The sad reality is that race relations are frequently BETTER in the South than up north, especially once you get away from the ghetto areas.  I had to travel to Minneapolis on business a decade or so ago, something was bothering me while there, and it wasn't until I'd been there a while that I realized I hadn't seen many blacks in professional jobs, where I'm used to a fairly diverse work force in the Atlanta area.
Link Posted: 8/3/2009 3:17:54 AM EDT
[#13]
I'm sure the Crowley/Gates thing will only deter more white officers from taking action in predominantly black communities that they may patrol. Even your super told you not to do something that would make the news.
Link Posted: 8/3/2009 3:53:44 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 8/3/2009 3:58:29 AM EDT
[#15]
<typical obama-bot> "Well,,,,well,,,that is just RACIST ANYWAY!!!" <typical obama-bot>

Seriously, glad there are good folks out there in uniform dealing with scum so I'm not as likely to deal/encounter them. I appreciate it.
Link Posted: 8/3/2009 4:00:51 AM EDT
[#16]
I fail to see any "teachable moments" here.

Link Posted: 8/3/2009 4:11:38 AM EDT
[#17]
Reminds me of the dialog line Travolta delivered in the movie "The General's Daughter"...
"Shouldn't you be out night-sticking the coloured folk?"
Now that's racist!

Better line is:

"My father was a drunk, a gambler and a womanizer. I worshiped him."
Link Posted: 8/3/2009 4:13:36 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
didn't taze homeowner   -1

no dog shot     -1

no race card being played in the media  -1

no beer with the kenyan   -1

polite to homeowner and family   -1

proactive investigation    -1

you fail at law enforcement  

back to the academy with you until you learn to properly violate peoples rights!

I know I shouldn't BUT....
Link Posted: 8/3/2009 4:14:10 AM EDT
[#19]
Well that certainly won't get you a taxpayer funded beer.

Link Posted: 8/3/2009 4:36:16 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Routine patrol through one of the subdivisions. Noticed a house with a window screen torn down. Checked a little closer, noticed the cover to the telephone box on the other side of the house was missing and laying on the ground. Call my Sgt, tell him what I have observed. Let him know I want to check it out. He tells me to make sure I don't end up on the news.

Call in that I'm out at the residence, ring door bell make contact with the homeowners. They seem a little freaked. I explain I saw the torn window screen (MO of previous burglary I worked). Guy gets a big smile and tells me it was torn from a previous storm, I also show him the phone box. I apologize for interrupting their afternoon. He shook my hand and thanked me for checking it out. White cop, black homeowner.

No beer at the White house for you, whitey.

Link Posted: 8/3/2009 4:37:44 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 8/3/2009 4:43:24 AM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 8/3/2009 4:44:17 AM EDT
[#23]

GM
Link Posted: 8/3/2009 4:45:29 AM EDT
[#24]
That homeowner really didn't want to have a beer at the White House.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top