Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/2/2009 10:03:54 AM EDT
Well, I finally watched the entire SAW series. And I have to say the first one was really good, the second was good, the third was good, then it went downhill. The movies were a total mind fuck, there were so many twists in the later ones that it was a little tricky to keep them all straight. That director must be on crack or something because he sure does like to jump back and forth through the time line without telling you what is going on. I suppose he assumes that most humans are smart enough to figure all this stuff out. Knowing how a lot of people react in movie theaters like yelling out "OMG HE DID IT" when the plot is starting to unfold and the information is now being spoon fed to the person should give anyone including the director a clue that humans are not smart enough to figure it all out on their own.

I understand where John (Jigsaw) was coming from. The idiots today survive and live long enough to breed to make more idiots that continue to wreck havoc on society. While I don't condone his system of instant rehabilitation, I do understand and somewhat agree with his ideas on idiots breeding. There is no more survival of the fittest. And that is how the people in control want it

Has anyone on here seen the entire series? What did you think?

Any ideas what the next installment will be about? I'm guessing the bad cop will live and kill more people, there will be another apprentice/accomplice that will help him and the story will continue until no one will pay for tickets to see the same stuff over and over again.
Link Posted: 8/2/2009 11:18:37 AM EDT
[#1]
i have seen them all and generally liked them all. The last one seemed very short.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top