Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/29/2002 8:33:41 AM EDT
I'll be a MCB Lejeune for the forseeable future with 2/25 4MD. They don't have housing for us yet but I hope to find out soon where we'll be staying. They showed us the building they're planning on turning into our battalion aid station in Frenck Creek and goddamn have we got our work cut out for us.

Anyone close to Lejeune? Where do you go to shoot? When can I invite myself to go with you?

I'm trying to figure out if I can bring my ARs down, though I'll probably just bring one, my LEGP.

Look foward to hearing from you.

Semper Gumby

Sherm
Link Posted: 1/29/2002 6:35:58 PM EDT
[#1]
btt
Link Posted: 1/29/2002 7:06:30 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm up in the mountains in NC, a long way from Lejeune.  But I've got a secret on how to make friends in NC.

Don't let ANYONE know you're from New York.  [:D]

No, seriously.  People from NC on this board are already giving you the cold shoulder.

The only thing worse is telling people you're from New Jersey.
Link Posted: 1/29/2002 7:12:39 PM EDT
[#3]
Actually, when I was in NC...I heard the locals bitch about Floridians. But, at least they were nice once you got to know them (The locals).

Quoted:
I'm up in the mountains in NC, a long way from Lejeune.  But I've got a secret on how to make friends in NC.

Don't let ANYONE know you're from New York.  [:D]

No, seriously.  People from NC on this board are already giving you the cold shoulder.

The only thing worse is telling people you're from New Jersey.
View Quote
Link Posted: 1/29/2002 8:59:25 PM EDT
[#4]
I thought they loved us carpet baggers in NC.

Seriously tho'

I have an AR. I'll have ammo. Isn't that enough?

Sherm
Link Posted: 1/30/2002 1:51:06 AM EDT
[#5]
Sherm
Oh Ya go to Flatwoods, they have a 25,50,100 and a 200 yard range,it's about 10 miles north on 24 in Herbert.
By the way, I think 2/25 is moving into our Cp 3/2
Will they be gone by the time we get home in the summer?
Link Posted: 1/30/2002 8:48:58 PM EDT
[#6]
I'm not sure how long we'll be there. No one knows or they just ain't saying. I get the feeling we'll be there for the summer.

Sherm
Link Posted: 1/31/2002 7:41:50 AM EDT
[#7]
sherm, another place to go is B&R guns in Havelock. It's about 45 min from lejune, on lake road. They have a 200 yard range, set up half pistol half rifle.
Not a bad place to shoot. Drop me an e-mail, and I'll give detailed instructions on how to get there.

[smoke]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top