Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 7/28/2009 1:38:37 PM EDT
Below is video of a U.S. Soldier challenging Missouri Democrat Sen. Claire McCaskill on her right to even try to impose Government Health Care on America.

The soldier said both he and McCaskill had taken an oath to defend the Constitution. "Her oath took her to Washington. My oath took me oveseas with a rifle."

VIDEO
Link Posted: 7/28/2009 1:50:02 PM EDT
[#1]
Sweet!

Link Posted: 7/28/2009 1:52:58 PM EDT
[#2]
Well done...  
Link Posted: 7/28/2009 1:53:12 PM EDT
[#3]
I applaud his courage. But I hope he is not currently serving. The "Joe the plumber" and "Palin is scary" squads will be working overtime to ruin his life for daring to question his position as "temporarily armed serf".
Link Posted: 7/28/2009 2:07:52 PM EDT
[#4]
sarcasm/ How dare he refer to the FF's take on what the Constitution means! /sarcasm off

Nice!

Link Posted: 7/28/2009 2:10:42 PM EDT
[#5]
So what is her reply?
Link Posted: 7/28/2009 2:14:10 PM EDT
[#6]
Next question?

Quoted:

So what is her reply?

Link Posted: 7/28/2009 2:16:51 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
So what is her reply?

Like with most of those supposed to be serving us in DC, this will likely fall on deaf ears!
Link Posted: 7/28/2009 3:01:17 PM EDT
[#8]
Well done!

-Mark.
Link Posted: 7/28/2009 4:32:58 PM EDT
[#9]
So he says that A1 Section 8 says they have no power to do anything like his but:

"To make all Laws which shall be necessary and proper for carrying into Execution the foregoing Powers, and all other Powers vested by this Constitution in the Government of the United States, or in any Department or Officer thereof"

Sounds like a pretty blanket statement to me.  If he is right I think the house and the senate have quite a bit to apologise for, some he might like and some he doesn't.  That is spoken like someone who has great health insuance coverage curently and is too young to have ever been sick before.

Edited for spelling...
Link Posted: 7/28/2009 4:49:39 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
So he says hat A1 Section 8 says they have no power to do anything like his but:

"To make all Laws which shall be necessary and proper for carrying into Execution the foregoing Powers, and all other Powers vested by this Constitution in the Government of the United States, or in any Department or Officer thereof"

Sounds like a pretty blanket statement to me.  If he is right I think the house and the senate have quite a bit to apologise for, some he might like and some he doesn't.  That is spoken like someone who has great health insuance coverage curently and is too young to have ever been sick before.
You ever been in the military? Try going on sick call...doesnt matter if you got a bone sticking out of your leg, they will give you motrin and tell you to suck it up.( not totally true, but they think all soldiers are lying and they will do anything not to run tests on you)....I knew a guy complained of chest pains ...he died on a 5 mile run..heart attack, they told him it was indigestion..
Link Posted: 7/28/2009 6:10:34 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:
So he says hat A1 Section 8 says they have no power to do anything like his but:

You ever been in the military? Try going on sick call...doesnt matter if you got a bone sticking out of your leg, they will give you motrin and tell you to suck it up.( not totally true, but they think all soldiers are lying and they will do anything not to run tests on you)....I knew a guy complained of chest pains ...he died on a 5 mile run..heart attack, they told him it was indigestion..

And being in the military has exactly what to do with my statement??.

Link Posted: 7/28/2009 6:14:18 PM EDT
[#12]
How did Missouri ever elect that cunt in the first place?
Link Posted: 7/28/2009 6:23:20 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

So what is her reply?

Like with most of those supposed to be serving us in DC, this will likely fall on deaf ears!

Yes but others will see it with their eyes, and hear it with their ears and wonder why no one else seen it or heard it that was supposed to get the message. The crowd will grow larger as an angry mob ensues.

Link Posted: 7/28/2009 6:26:27 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

She used to be a tough as nails prosecutor from Jackson Co. Missouri. That's how she got there. She was anything but liberal in her zeal to prosecute criminals in KCMO or so the impression was when i remember her a decade or more ago.

Link Posted: 7/28/2009 6:35:11 PM EDT
[#15]
ROCK ON SOLDIER!!!
Link Posted: 7/28/2009 6:48:41 PM EDT
[#16]
You said he had great healthcare, he pointed out that the guy has military healthcare.  I've had military healthcare, I know what he's talking about.  Chronic muscle spasms?  Motrin FTW!

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 7/28/2009 6:58:44 PM EDT
[#17]
that was awesome - and everyone in that room was behind him cheering!!!!  

what I want to see next is this patriot go head to head w/ Barbara "don't call me ma'am, call me Senator" Boxer.

Link Posted: 7/28/2009 7:08:18 PM EDT
[#18]
Because she lost her run for the Governor's mansion, so the libtards sent her to D.C. to screw things up.  It's the "Show me state".  Show me what kind of mess you can make up in D.C. and if it's big enough we'll bring you back home to do some more damage here.

I called her office during the illegal immigrant vote and they said that she had so many people call in telling her to vote no that she changed her vote. Bond on the other hand said, that he was votingfor it!

Didn't vote for her and I still won't vote for her.
Link Posted: 7/28/2009 7:24:00 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

I applaud his courage. But I hope he is not currently serving. The "Joe the plumber" and "Palin is scary" squads will be working overtime to ruin his life for daring to question his position as "temporarily armed serf".

I couldn't have said it better...  So I just quoted your statement. :)

Link Posted: 7/28/2009 7:42:17 PM EDT
[#20]

Link Posted: 7/28/2009 7:50:10 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
You said he had great healthcare, he pointed out that the guy has military healthcare.  I've had military healthcare, I know what he's talking about.  Chronic muscle spasms?  Motrin FTW!

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

By saying that I just meant this young guy doesn't have enough life experience being without health insurance to come out and  make this kind of statement.  He is healthy, young and, probably went from haivng his parents health insurance to having insurance in the military so he has never had to go through the experience of trying to figure out how he is going to pay for some medical procedure for himself or his family that he could not afford because he did not have insurance.
Link Posted: 7/28/2009 7:54:08 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

By saying that I just meant this young guy doesn't have enough life experience being without health insurance to come out and  make this kind of statement.  He is healthy, young and, probably went from haivng his parents health insurance to having insurance in the military so he has never had to go through the experience of trying to figure out how he is going to pay for some medical procedure for himself or his family that he could not afford because he did not have insurance.

So, in your mind, this invalidates his statement?

Link Posted: 7/28/2009 7:54:36 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 7/28/2009 9:05:29 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yep pretty much, until you uderstand what it is like to get screwed by the current ststem you should no thave a say in tthe process.  And yes I am including Obama and alot of Dems and 90% of the Republicans that hae charge over this issue as well.
Link Posted: 7/28/2009 9:32:46 PM EDT
[#25]
well said.
Link Posted: 7/28/2009 9:41:51 PM EDT
[#26]
Excellant...and he used a different label for Obamacare...he called it "Health control" instead of healthcare. Exceelllant!
Link Posted: 7/28/2009 9:43:20 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

I don't @#$*ing know.  My roomate and I volunteered for Talent's campaign.

I get smarmy bullshit form emails back from the bitch.
Link Posted: 7/28/2009 9:45:59 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yep pretty much, until you uderstand what it is like to get screwed by the current ststem you should no thave a say in tthe process.  And yes I am including Obama and alot of Dems and 90% of the Republicans that hae charge over this issue as well.

So... by that rationale... I could never sit on a jury in a rape trial... because I have never been raped.

Ok dude.  Logic FTMFW.
Link Posted: 7/28/2009 9:57:39 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

So he says that A1 Section 8 says they have no power to do anything like his but:

Sounds like a pretty blanket statement to me. If he is right I think the house and the senate have quite a bit to apologise for, some he might like and some he doesn't. That is spoken like someone who has great health insuance coverage curently and is too young to have ever been sick before.

Edited for spelling...

You have spent an awful lot of posts defedning Obama's health control system...and you make a point to blast insurance companies, when nothing in this bill addresses that problem. I agree, cost are out of control...but you do not take control of the entire sytem to correct a few problems.

Your defense is ludicrous if you think this plan or any other socialized plan would work in America. It would be a collosal failure like every other govt. take over of a private system.

This bill is headed straight to making all Americans pay for everyone's healthcare and this will end excellance or pursuit of excellant health care. We are paying for a certain group of people to get health care when it is not our constitutional responsibility or right. This is just welfare for the medical field, with the same results...abuse, fraud and poor results.

Link Posted: 7/28/2009 10:04:50 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well, in that case let me say the following:
Translation: Soldiers and dogs stay the fuck off the grass and STFU.  You don't know what it is like in the "real" world.  I or some one I know had a bad experience so obviously the system sucks, fucks everyone over and socialized medicine is the way to go.  Yay marx.

Actually, that soldier probably knows more about how socialized medicine works than you do.  He has socialized medicine.  Just like everyone else who has served.

Is our current system perfect?  No.  Is it far better than the option of socialized medicine?  In the opinion of this old guy who has been in your "real" world, and experienced socialized medicine in the service I prefer the current system.

Sorry I believe in freedom.  The only freedom that is free to you is the freedom to starve.  Everything else comes with the responsibility of paying for it.

Want to unfuck the medical system in this country?  Make it more affordable?  

1)Try passing meaningful tort reform so a general practitioner with a good record and years fo experience is not shelling out 90 or 100K a year for malpractice insurance.

2)Deport illegal aliens who show up at er's with a fucking cold.

3)Let the ER be able to tell some drug skank with a headache "this is what is wrong GTFo and by your own tylenol."  Or better yet let the ambulance jockies tell her that BEFORE she gets to the ER.

Those three things will solve a huge chunk of the problem without infringing on my right to keep the money I earned.
Link Posted: 7/28/2009 10:10:30 PM EDT
[#31]
Wow.

Well dressed, well spoken.  That was awesome.

I want to see her response.
Link Posted: 7/28/2009 10:11:09 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

I'm sure like most demonrats.  She lied to her potential voters.
Link Posted: 7/28/2009 10:53:08 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Saint Louis and Kansas City...
Link Posted: 7/28/2009 11:36:22 PM EDT
[#34]
[/quote]

Translation: Soldiers and dogs stay the fuck off the grass and STFU.  You don't know what it is like in the "real" world.  I or some one I know had a bad experience so obviously the system sucks, fucks everyone over and socialized medicine is the way to go.  Yay marx.

Actually, that soldier probably knows more about how socialized medicine works than you do.  He has socialized medicine.  Just like everyone else who has served.

Is our current system perfect?  No.  Is it far better than the option of socialized medicine?  In the opinion of this old guy who has been in your "real" world, and experienced socialized medicine in the service I prefer the current system.

Sorry I believe in freedom.  The only freedom that is free to you is the freedom to starve.  Everything else comes with the responsibility of paying for it.

1)Try passing meaningful tort reform so a general practitioner with a good record and years fo experience is not shelling out 90 or 100K a year for malpractice insurance.

3)Let the ER be able to tell some drug skank with a headache "this is what is wrong GTFo and by your own tylenol."  Or better yet let the ambulance jockies tell her that BEFORE she gets to the ER.

Those three things will solve a huge chunk of the problem without infringing on my right to keep the money I earned.[/
quote] I can agree with this...

Link Posted: 7/28/2009 11:42:37 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Those three things will solve a huge chunk of the problem without infringing on my right to keep the money I earned.

Well said.  The current system would be just fine if we'd stop implementing it like a bunch of pussies.  And yes, I've had shitty healthcare, no healthcare AND military healthcare.  I currently buy my own as my employer sucks a fat one..
Link Posted: 7/28/2009 11:59:11 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Hmm. Has another one outed himself?

Link Posted: 7/29/2009 12:02:05 AM EDT
[#37]
My newest HERO!
Link Posted: 7/29/2009 12:05:22 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

He is paying for his healthcare; he joined the F-N military where it happens to be a benefit.  Noone is stopping you from getting a job that provides healthcare or joining the military except decisions you've made in your own life......

Link Posted: 7/29/2009 12:16:39 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Wow.

Well dressed, well spoken.  That was awesome.

I want to see her response.

she of course won't make one. she'll say she appreciates his comments and will take them under consideration. then she'll commit to making a full response "later". later = never, and it all goes under the rug.

(rug's getting mighty big.)
Link Posted: 7/29/2009 12:50:36 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Excellant...and he used a different label for Obamacare...he called it "Health control" instead of healthcare. Exceelllant!

I call it the obama eugenics bill. Doesn't matter if it's true or not, say it enough times, it might as well be. Just like "Bush lied, people died".
Link Posted: 7/29/2009 4:27:02 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

My God, even some of the people on ARFCOM are spouting this Socialist welfare bullshit.  No wonder our country is screwed.
Link Posted: 7/29/2009 4:30:24 AM EDT
[#42]
Free embed

Link Posted: 7/29/2009 4:33:16 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Edited for spelling...

I'm  thinking you have never dealt with the govt. run health care.  I've used two different systems- Canada and the US military, they both suck compared to just paying for your insurance and going to a regular American hospital.  Did you miss the article last week about that AF guy who went in for gall bladder surgery and they mistakenly cut his aorta and he had to have his legs amputated as a result?
Link Posted: 7/29/2009 4:41:52 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Sounds like a pretty blanket statement to me. If he is right I think the house and the senate have quite a bit to apologise for, some he might like and some he doesn't. That is spoken like someone who has great health insuance coverage curently and is too young to have ever been sick before.

Edited for spelling...

You have spent an awful lot of posts defedning Obama's health control system...and you make a point to blast insurance companies, when nothing in this bill addresses that problem. I agree, cost are out of control...but you do not take control of the entire sytem to correct a few problems.

Your defense is ludicrous if you think this plan or any other socialized plan would work in America. It would be a collosal failure like every other govt. take over of a private system.

This bill is headed straight to making all Americans pay for everyone's healthcare and this will end excellance or pursuit of excellant health care. We are paying for a certain group of people to get health care when it is not our constitutional responsibility or right. This is just welfare for the medical field, with the same results...abuse, fraud and poor results.

I disagree with one part of your statement.  This plan will not make all Americans pay for everyone's health care, it will make working people pay even more to support the leech's in our country
Link Posted: 7/29/2009 4:49:59 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Quoted:

this.. the military has anything but "great health insurance... the old saying of "you get what you pay for" with the "free" healthcare applies to the military and the BS obamacare
Link Posted: 7/29/2009 6:24:58 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Edited for spelling...

I'm  thinking you have never dealt with the govt. run health care.  I've used two different systems- Canada and the US military, they both suck compared to just paying for your insurance and going to a regular American hospital.  Did you miss the article last week about that AF guy who went in for gall bladder surgery and they mistakenly cut his aorta and he had to have his legs amputated as a result?

What the hell does that have to do with anything.  Unless your eyes are closed you will see that one of the leading causes of death in this country are hospital acquired infections.  I have ben in and out of a good bit of private for-profit hosptals over the last three years due to a broken leg and an ifecton ACQUIRED AT A PRIVATE FOR-PROFIT hospital.  This problem you bring up happens on a daily basis in private hospitals and you wan to know he reason for this, insurance companies underpaying hospitals so thy can squeeze every last ounce of profit from your premium dollars and, hospitals triying to eke out every last penny of profit underpay medical prsonnell nd end up with people you don't want scrubbing your toilet let alone caring for you in a hospital.  By the way I would like you to show me where anyone has suggested that the government take over the hospitals.  The only thing I hear being suggested is (and this is not by the bought and paid for people in charge Dems anf Reps included) is taking the your health care prenium dollars and instead of using them for flying executives around in private jets being served gourmet meals on gold trimmed plates with gold plated flatware use them for yours and my health care.    
Link Posted: 7/29/2009 6:29:33 AM EDT
[#47]
Her reply is "DUOHHHH...what's a constitution? It's too long to read"
Link Posted: 7/29/2009 6:34:27 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Well done...  

Well done indeed!

Link Posted: 7/29/2009 6:38:45 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hmm. Has another one outed himself?

I was thinking the same thing!
Link Posted: 7/29/2009 8:33:38 AM EDT
[#50]
So, the gov has totally screwed up Social Security (flawed from the very beginning), it's bankrupt.

They have totally screwed up Medicare, bankrupt.

They have totally screwed up VA.

So we are supposed to think they can do this right?  

No, this is not about your and my health.  It is about control, plain and simple.  And while they ration health care, or refuse it to the elderly, they will siphon off the money to pet pork projects, where it will disappear with little or nothing to show for it.

NO!  They cannot possibly do it right no matter how much "input from across the aisle" or "bipartisanship".

I don't want government involved at all.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top