Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/23/2002 8:42:40 PM EDT
Link Posted: 1/23/2002 8:45:06 PM EDT
[#1]
Quit getting your news from the Enquirer.

Philips invents the CD. US ice hockey player Scott Olson develops roller blades. Italian Reinhold Messner makes the first solo ascent of Mount Everest. World Health Organisation declares end of smallpox. John Lennon is shot by Mark Chapman.
Link Posted: 1/23/2002 8:47:53 PM EDT
[#2]
XxSLASHERxX, when I squint, your posts kinda look like garandman's.  How do you explain that?z
Link Posted: 1/23/2002 8:50:26 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 1/23/2002 9:04:34 PM EDT
[#4]
I've had several close encounters with this "garandman" fellow. I've learned a very cunning way to track him. Just look for these footprints around a post, and no matter who the alleged author is, it's really garandman. Trust me on this one.
[img]jesusoftheweek.com/art/j2k1-23.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 1/23/2002 9:25:17 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
u are korean?
View Quote

Oh shit!  Now that was a low, but a goddamn funny blow!  Can you believe my roomate gets away with sleeping in class because the teacher thinks his eyes only look "heavy!!" [|)] I'd give anything to sleep through commercial transactions, then again the teacher is Japanese and would probably see through it.
I'll never escape this hell!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top