Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/17/2009 2:27:05 PM EDT
Has anyone here purchased a vehicle on govliquidation.com that requires an EUC (end use certificate) for demil B or Q. And if so how long does the process take? Are you required to pay prior to getting an approval?

-I won an auction for an aircraft deicer and will be using as a fire truck when burning debris piles at my family's ranch.

It looks like this -

http://www.govliquidation.com/auction/view?auctionId=2435581

Thanks

Link Posted: 6/17/2009 2:38:16 PM EDT
[#1]
IM 1andy2
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 2:47:40 PM EDT
[#2]
thanks, I sent him an IM,

Anyone else?
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 2:48:53 PM EDT
[#3]
I know Gunwritr bought a vehicle off of there but I do not know if it required an EUC.  Shoot him an IM.
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 2:48:57 PM EDT
[#4]
How well will it spray napalm?
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 3:00:13 PM EDT
[#5]
I bought a Deuce last month, required a EUC.  Took about 3 weeks to clear. GL will help you with the process.  Go to SteelSoldiers.com for a lot of info.
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 3:11:56 PM EDT
[#6]
I second steelsoldiers.

I have bought a couple things.  If you need help walking through and EUC, I'd be happy to help you.  Hit me with a PM
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 3:12:40 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

we need to keep that part quiet until I get approved
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 3:15:53 PM EDT
[#8]
I would like one of those.
May I borrow it sometime?
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 3:17:06 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

You obviously misunderstood his use of the term "Fire" truck.

Link Posted: 6/17/2009 3:19:10 PM EDT
[#10]
Did you really get that for $150?
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 3:23:42 PM EDT
[#11]
I had a hell of a time getting a EUC. I don't have a phone in my name. They wanted a phone number they could trace to me.

I ended up having to use my dad's address back in the States since he has the same name to get approved.

The whole process is retarded. It was meant to keep people like Iran from getting things or Chinese from buying stuff and sending it to China.

Now look at GovLiquidation. Minimum bid is $150 + their commission, A pile of busted up printers is not worth $150. Alot of the stuff they try to sell is not worth $150; They are making less money. The guys working for GovLiquidation here I've seen......giving crap away to their friends.

Either that or GovGuam ends up getting it for free from DRMO then their people end up taking it home.

Uncle Sam's been losing his ass with contracted sales of Govt. surplus.
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 3:25:17 PM EDT
[#12]
Mine took one week to go from GL to Battle Creek , & then another 2 weeks to get the paid invoice email. The SF97 took about 4 weeks before I got a title in the mail.

The first EUC takes the longest, Make sure your GL registered phone number is a land line, they use this to verify your location. Also will need to fill out an export letter, which can be found by searching Steel Soldiers. Make sure your DL copy you send in is in COLOR & full page sized. I took a digital pic of mine. Send everything as a JPG attachment to GL & you should be good to go.

Stay on top of things & make sure your documents are recieved by the deadline by using live chat & calling. The mistakes are usually theirs, but you are the one that gets fined if you run over the 7 days.

And yes, they will take their money right away even though you can't pick it up.

Edited to add- The export letter form can be found by searching "example export letter" on Steel Soldiers, theres a post with a Word document & you will have to register to see it & all other pics on the site. GL wont tell you about this requirement until after you send documents. Send it with your packet & save time.
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 3:26:56 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Did you really get that for $150?

$3200 + 10% + tax
Link Posted: 6/18/2009 9:52:14 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Quoted:

You obviously misunderstood his use of the term "Fire" truck.  

I ain't as think as you dumb I am.

Link Posted: 6/18/2009 9:56:46 AM EDT
[#15]
Its not bad I have bought several items from there. The EUC is a bitch but once its done just copy it and white out the lot # next time you need it. They charge once you are approved
Link Posted: 6/18/2009 10:21:43 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Its not bad I have bought several items from there. The EUC is a bitch but once its done just copy it and white out the lot # next time you need it. They charge once you are approved

Not anymore.

On EUC items, they now charge your card when you win.  If your EUC doesn't clear, you get a refund.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top