Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/15/2009 3:20:04 PM EDT
Check his vids...  He's firing some of the 'usual suspects', as well as some you've likely never seen function before.  Look in the 'More from Armietiro' section...  If you are a collector or are interested in the world's diverse pool of small arms, it's well worth it!!!

Start with an MP5K:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVZ7X1ZfZSA&feature=channel
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 3:50:09 PM EDT
[#1]
We need comments from Paolo!

Link Posted: 6/15/2009 4:08:31 PM EDT
[#2]
Are auto's legal in Italy?
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 4:22:18 PM EDT
[#3]
ARMI E TIRO is the oldest, most famous and recognized firearms enthusiasts' monthly magazine.

it covers the firearms world at 360°, from LE to tactical to laws research. it's just like Guns & Ammo down there in the US.

they have their own connections though. they may be invited to restricted guns from the Army, or get some abroad ( Switzerland, that's not so far )

and that's the way they get through so many cool guns.

Italian law completely denies ownership of select fire weapons to civilians. it's just one of the stupid laws we have down here,

considering that if i may want an AK47, i may just ask some guy from the Balkans...
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 4:32:05 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
ARMI E TIRO is the oldest, most famous and recognized firearms enthusiasts' monthly magazine.
it covers the firearms world at 360°, from LE to tactical to laws research. it's just like Guns & Ammo down there in the US.

they have their own connections though. they may be invited to restricted guns from the Army, or get some abroad ( Switzerland, that's not so far )

Italian law completely denies ownership of select fire weapons to civilians. it's just one of the stupid laws we have down here,
considering that if i may want an AK47, i may just ask some guy from the Balkans...

Thanks for the info! Are weapons from the Balkans actually at all common in Italy?
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 4:44:13 PM EDT
[#5]
comments: "thats a one'a spicy meat ball"

Link Posted: 6/15/2009 5:12:49 PM EDT
[#6]
I like the comments on the Galil video....firing a 5.56 out of an AK chambered for 7.62 is evidently "80% effective".
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 11:09:20 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Thanks for the info! Are weapons from the Balkans actually at all common in Italy?
in the hands of mafia guys and armored truck robbers yeah, they're pretty common.

the average law-abiding citizen has no use for such beat-up, illegal crap.

Link Posted: 6/16/2009 5:14:14 AM EDT
[#8]
BTT for day crew...
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 5:25:40 AM EDT
[#9]
I can tell when a gun guy is happy, and that guy is happy.
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 5:32:00 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Are auto's legal in Italy?

No, they aren't with normal gun permit.

Link Posted: 6/16/2009 5:36:03 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Sorry, but the oldest one was "Diana Armi": in 2006 they celebrated the Centenary...

Now Diana Armi and Tac Armi (the latter more specialized in Military and Historical weapons...) merged and formed a new gun magazine in the same publishing house of Diana Armi, giving birth to "Armi e Munizioni", that is (literally translating it....) "Guns & Ammo" the italian way...

Link Posted: 6/16/2009 6:21:46 AM EDT
[#12]
What does the 'tiro' translate to?
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 12:33:14 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
What does the 'tiro' translate to?

tiro = shoot
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top