Link Posted: 6/15/2009 5:03:28 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
one just passed me with a Palin 2012 sticker

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile

sweet, posting while driving
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 5:05:43 AM EDT
[#3]
My wife drives a prius, and she is pretty much the antithesis of what people consider to be a typical person that drives that model of car.  

Perhaps that means that people should be evaluated one at a time instead of in large groups.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 5:06:15 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

That's just retarded
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 5:07:32 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:

sweet, posting while driving

riding
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 5:11:40 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
My wife drives a prius, and she is pretty much the antithesis of what people consider to be a typical person that drives that model of car.  

Perhaps that means that people should be evaluated one at a time instead of in large groups.

meh, most stereotypes have solid roots in reality. So while I personally stay away from most of them, I can't fault people for buying into some of em.   I do not however think that being a conservative means you can't also want to be efficiant in your personal life and maybe even go green.  When 9 out of ten sticker equipped Prius' you see have libtard shit on em, it's easy to buy into.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 5:13:46 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's just retarted

Hehehe....that guy said retarted.  

Link Posted: 6/15/2009 5:15:15 AM EDT
[#8]
Toyota should drop the hippy ads. They will have hippy buyers no matter what. They should have ads for normal buyers. Focus more on the technology. Maybe put in 3watt EVDO/Wifi repeaters and shit like that. Then people would stop thinking of it as only a hippy car.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 5:23:14 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Where's the fun in that?

Link Posted: 6/15/2009 5:29:49 AM EDT
[#10]
 thumbs up on the Palin sticker....no one should just group all (fill in the blank) type of transpo, as the only thing everyone should drive. I don't think that everyone should drive a Ford pickup because I do. What is stupid is the belief that because people who live in the city need city type transportation.....that the whole world needs city type transportation. Or that because people out in the country who actually do something,
need transportation that is good for more than just cartn' ur ass around.....that the whole world is actually going to do something, uh, no, that the whole world needs good transportation
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 5:45:15 AM EDT
[#11]
I have an NRA sticker on mine...

Romney '12...
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 5:47:26 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I have an NRA sticker on mine...

Romney '12...

Maybe I was wrong.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top