Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/22/2002 7:19:37 AM EDT
Why do people keep sending me links to wierd websites?

[url]http://surf.to/gaynazisexads[/url]
Link Posted: 1/22/2002 7:21:54 AM EDT
[#1]
Hmm I see the characters...sex....in there so I'm no cliking on it from work...
Link Posted: 1/22/2002 7:25:30 AM EDT
[#2]
Hehehe....read that sucker

surf-to-gay-nazi-sex-ads [shock]

I'm curious, but not [b]THAT[/b] curious.
Link Posted: 1/22/2002 7:29:09 AM EDT
[#3]
Uhhh....

No. [peep]
Link Posted: 1/22/2002 7:31:43 AM EDT
[#4]
Sorry, I'll have to pass too.
Link Posted: 1/22/2002 7:33:12 AM EDT
[#5]
We should post that link for the next neo-Nazi troll who visits. [;D]
Link Posted: 1/22/2002 7:45:51 AM EDT
[#6]
For my ex co-worker who bailed and burned his bridges around here:  You've got mail!
Link Posted: 1/22/2002 7:56:31 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 1/22/2002 8:04:11 AM EDT
[#8]
What is there to tell? The fact that this even exists is indication that the human race is coming to an end.

This one is even better...

[url]http://www.geocities.com/pvcdanny/index.html[/url]

Link Posted: 1/22/2002 9:39:11 AM EDT
[#9]
I don't know about about that PVC page - just a bunch of guys wearing plastic looking dumb.  Don't understand and don't wanna!
Link Posted: 1/22/2002 11:42:51 AM EDT
[#10]
Why....I must ask Why?

I don't know if that was funny or sick!?

medcop
Link Posted: 1/22/2002 10:36:36 PM EDT
[#11]
You guys do realize that when you provide a link to another site, that site can collect information about the web page that referred someone to the site, right?

In other words, if people are clicking on those links, then Yahoo!/Geocities has just collected a bunch of referral information which tells them that many AR15.com readers are interested in Gay Nazi Sex Ads. . . . [shock]

Make that:
[shock] [shock] [shock] [shock] [shock] [shock] [shock] [shock] [shock] [shock] [shock] [shock] [shock] [shock] [shock] [shock] [shock] [shock] [shock] [shock] [shock] [shock] [shock] [shock] [shock] [shock] [shock] [shock] [shock] [shock] [shock] [shock] [shock] [shock] [shock] [shock] [shock] [shock] [shock] [shock] [shock] [shock] [shock] [shock] [shock] [shock] [shock] [shock] [shock] [shock] [shock] [shock] [shock] [shock] [shock] [shock] [shock] [shock] [shock] [shock] [shock] [shock] [shock] [shock] [shock] [shock] [shock] [shock] [shock] [shock] [shock] [shock] [shock] [shock] [shock] [shock] [shock] [shock] [shock] [shock] [shock] [shock] [shock] [shock]
Link Posted: 1/22/2002 11:14:11 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
You guys do realize that when you provide a link to another site, that site can collect information about the web page that referred someone to the site, right?

In other words, if people are clicking on those links, then Yahoo!/Geocities has just collected a bunch of referral information which tells them that many AR15.com readers are interested in Gay Nazi Sex Ads. . . . [shock]

Make that:
[shock] [shock] [shock] [shock] [shock] [shock] [shock] [shock] [shock] [shock] [shock] [shock] [shock] [shock] [shock] [shock] [shock] [shock] [shock] [shock] [shock] [shock] [shock] [shock] [shock] [shock] [shock] [shock] [shock] [shock] [shock] [shock] [shock] [shock] [shock] [shock] [shock] [shock] [shock] [shock] [shock] [shock] [shock] [shock] [shock] [shock] [shock] [shock] [shock] [shock] [shock] [shock] [shock] [shock] [shock] [shock] [shock] [shock] [shock] [shock] [shock] [shock] [shock] [shock] [shock] [shock] [shock] [shock] [shock] [shock] [shock] [shock] [shock] [shock] [shock] [shock] [shock] [shock] [shock] [shock] [shock] [shock] [shock] [shock]
View Quote
   Damn it I noticed the counter 46010 and I just made it 46011 [shock] AAHHHHHHHHHH!!!
Link Posted: 1/22/2002 11:21:22 PM EDT
[#13]
I think maybe others sense the conflict within you...

Give in....

Admit to and embrace your sexual orientation!
Link Posted: 1/24/2002 4:08:57 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I think maybe others sense the conflict within you...

Give in....

Admit to and embrace your sexual orientation!

[img]http://www.eatonlink.com/main/images/icon_smilet_gay2.gif[/img]

View Quote

A gay dude told me that if a guy asks about it in public then it's because he is wanting it.

I'm not offended by this or any other reference but go to http://ak47.ar15.com and see what I am into.

BAWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top