Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/18/2002 9:34:59 AM EDT
Over at DU, would you post a response to "Only Paranoids Believe in Confiscation"?  I don't want to keep putting it BTT but I want to rub their faces in it.

Thanks.

Oh, you're doing a helluva job!  Hat's off to you.
Link Posted: 1/18/2002 9:54:27 AM EDT
[#1]
thanks. It's kinda slow over there right now.
Link Posted: 1/18/2002 10:01:20 AM EDT
[#2]
Yeah, I believe we're forcing them to think, and it's a foreign concept.  Mindlessly chanting "licensing and registration will fix the problem" seems to be the norm.  I expect the Advil and Tums are being broken out in case quantities.  Did you see the exchange in "An Armed Society is a Polite Society"?  Spanked Paladin - again!

Damn, this is fun![}:D]
Link Posted: 1/18/2002 10:50:54 AM EDT
[#3]
hey guys, I been reading a little over there at DU.  Seems like there's some decent discussion going on, and Kbaker, you're always quite tactful and back up your comments with citations and facts.  I registered over there, but per Spearweasel's advice, I will tread lightly and be careful!  

Link Posted: 1/18/2002 11:05:36 AM EDT
[#4]
Thanks.  I don't think they know what to do with me! [}:D]  I expect to be booted soon just because I'm an irritant.  

I'm especially careful to post only in the Justice forum - the moderator seems OK, and less likely to boot.

Just remain calm and logical.  Read Spearweasel's stuff: "YONO ONO..."  Very good.

That "One Ring" reference was [i]inspired[/i]!
Link Posted: 1/18/2002 11:16:14 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 1/18/2002 11:19:09 AM EDT
[#6]
Democratic Underground - home of the extreme paranoid left.
Link Posted: 1/18/2002 11:21:05 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
DU?

View Quote

[url]democraticunderground.com[/url]

If you like arguements, hang out there.
Link Posted: 1/18/2002 9:29:42 PM EDT
[#8]
that place freaks me, i tried to register, but it never went through. i think my obviously pro gun name gave it away.[s] 3 days later 12 men armed with MP5s and janet reno badges blew the roof off my house, i manged to drop 3 of them, but libral ninjas carry thier dead away. [/s]
Link Posted: 1/18/2002 9:35:35 PM EDT
[#9]
hey what forum are you guys using?
john
Link Posted: 1/19/2002 7:03:29 AM EDT
[#10]
Justice/Public Safety
[url]http://www.democraticunderground.com/cgi-bin/duforum/duboard.cgi?az=list&forum=DCForumID32&conf=DCConfID11[/url]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top