Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/17/2002 8:52:38 AM EDT
Link Posted: 1/17/2002 9:03:04 AM EDT
[#1]
Lord, I live in Plano, I sure wish I could vote against that now-I-know bitch!

I thought she might be a decent person, ut I guess not!

She's ahead in the polls, BTW, but not enough to win outright - there will be a runoff! [>]:)]
Link Posted: 1/17/2002 9:37:58 AM EDT
[#2]
That would mean no shows at the Convention Center downtown. With the parking situation there would that be a great loss? I dont live in Dallas either. Market Hall is privately owned so there would be no problem there.

I will say this she was getting hammered by the callers on that talk show after she left. Her no gunshows, too many guns remark is gonna hurt her badly.
Link Posted: 1/17/2002 9:45:35 AM EDT
[#3]
This is Texas, not Connecticut. "Too many guns" isn't a recognized possible concept here.
Link Posted: 1/17/2002 1:33:13 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 1/17/2002 1:39:57 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
This is Texas, not Connecticut. "Too many guns" isn't a recognized possible concept here.
View Quote

... don't get too cavalier about this, she [i]could[/i] win!
Link Posted: 1/17/2002 1:44:29 PM EDT
[#6]
Let her have it! [url]http://lauramiller.com/[/url]
Link Posted: 1/17/2002 2:22:21 PM EDT
[#7]
Ya'll Dallas boys need to move up here on the Red River around Whiskeyta Falls. We got us a mayor who still drives a pick-up with a gun rack in the rear window. Real guns in it too. Lotsa wide open space and plenty of shootin room. Only real problem is we're too durn close to Oklahoma.

Nuthin' but 10's and X's; Doug    [beer]
Link Posted: 1/17/2002 2:40:35 PM EDT
[#8]
The whole roundtable discussion will be rebroadcast on WBAP 820 am tonight starting at 9pm. If you live in Dallas it might be worth your while to give it a listen.
Link Posted: 1/17/2002 5:29:37 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 1/17/2002 8:33:37 PM EDT
[#10]
DAMN!!
was going to vote for her too..

anyway the other two guys are $hit also.. both anti-gun .... lose..lose either way it goes as far as the gun thing...........
Link Posted: 1/17/2002 9:35:21 PM EDT
[#11]
Hey Jarhead_22 why are you picking on Connecticut.  Our gun laws are still better than some states.  I can carry concealed.  I can walk into any gun store and walk out with as many guns as I can afford.  The only guns we can't buy are prebans and a few other listed evil guns.  We are a C3 state BUT it must fire full auto only, no selector switches.  It's not to hard to get a carry permit.  Try buying guns in Mass, New Jersey, Maryland, of Kalifofnia.  We do have our share of Axx Hxxx politions here but we have been able to fight them back for the most part.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top