Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/2/2009 8:27:52 PM EDT
Ok.. I did the searches allowed me. So you "dupe police" sdastfu.

Can anyone post link or discussion to the basic law of the census? I had an asshole at my door today programming the GPS co-ords to my house address.

Exactly what is the minimum informatiion I have to provide these assholes with?
Link Posted: 5/2/2009 8:41:07 PM EDT
[#1]
remember his face. he's an acorn thug who will be attempting to knock down your door once obozo puts together his version of kristallnacht.
Link Posted: 5/2/2009 8:57:03 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 5/2/2009 9:09:06 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Ok.. I did the searches allowed me. So you "dupe police" sdastfu.

Can anyone post link or discussion to the basic law of the census? I had an asshole at my door today programming the GPS co-ords to my house address.

Exactly what is the minimum informatiion I have to provide these assholes with?

That's it. They want to know the map location and address of any living quarters. There have been several threads about this, with people calling the census takers "assholes" for collecting such freely available information, but I'm poor and can't afford a team membership just to search GD.
Link Posted: 5/3/2009 2:55:50 PM EDT
[#4]
The purpose of the census is to ENUMERATE the number of persons living under your roof.  PERIOD.  That's all the info I give
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top