Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/24/2001 6:38:16 PM EDT
I tried to register with that site a couple of months ago.  The message said they would e-mail me my password.  They never did.  Now when I try to register again the thing tells me someone has used my e-mail address & that I must use another.  I then went to the " forgot password" bar to get my password that way, but the message says that no one is registered under my e-mail account.  Anyone have some advice as to what I should do?  Thanks.
Link Posted: 1/24/2001 6:48:45 PM EDT
[#1]
Post on AR-15.com instead!!

If that's not good enough, try to e-mail the webmaster.  It's probably on thier home page.

Tim
Link Posted: 1/24/2001 6:49:03 PM EDT
[#2]
sorry, no advice from me. Mine works.btt
Link Posted: 1/24/2001 7:03:46 PM EDT
[#3]
E-mail the webmaster. Or stick around here. We have an AK forum too. Plus most people here own AK's as well.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top