Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/29/2009 8:11:24 PM EDT
I remember this creepy greeting from a horror movie but I can't remember which one....

Can the ever powerful general discussion enlighten me? I am trying to find the .wav for it.

Thanks!
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 8:13:03 PM EDT
[#1]
Did it go on to say 'boys and ghouls'?
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 8:13:33 PM EDT
[#2]
Alfred Hitchcock Presents?
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 8:13:37 PM EDT
[#3]
Thinking of Alfred Hitchcock?

ETA:  Skillets beat me by 4 seconds.
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 8:30:07 PM EDT
[#4]
In before the picture of Achmed the dead terrorist... just sayin'

goooooodddd evvvveeeennnnniiiinnnnggg........................................ Infidel
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 8:31:13 PM EDT
[#5]
Vincent Price
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 8:32:34 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

goooooodddd evvvveeeennnnniiiinnnnggg........................................ Infidel

Silence! I keel you! That was on comendy central the other day. It was the first time I had seen the whole routine all the way thru. Absolutely hillarious
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 8:32:40 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Silence! I keel you! That was on comendy central the other day. It was the first time I had seen the whole routine all the way thru. Absolutely hillarious
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 8:35:43 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Vincent Price

Nope, it was Hitchcock, in his TV series, Alfred Hitchcock Presents.  Started about 1955.

Link Posted: 3/29/2009 9:38:30 PM EDT
[#9]
Also done by Eric, the talking skull on Morgus the Magnificent- a New Orleans TV show from years ago. Morgus hosted sci-fi/horror movies back in the 60's and may well have been the first to do so, and is still in production. He was a mad scientist whose experiments always backfired- One of the best things ever on TV when I was a kid.
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 9:46:30 PM EDT
[#10]
Doc-t0rrr Ffffreeemannnnn.....
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 9:47:21 PM EDT
[#11]
a clockwork orange ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uyLXniF5kqU

tryyyyyy the wiiiiiiiine
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 10:29:11 PM EDT
[#12]
I don't remember the name of the show, but I DO remember Bill Cosby's parody of it.

"Gooood Evvvvening, I'm so happy to scare you to deaaaath!"
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top