Site Notices
Posted: 3/29/2009 2:48:49 PM EDT
NOWNOWNOW
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 2:50:12 PM EDT
[#1]
in before 90% come from ...
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 2:53:18 PM EDT
[#2]
90% of all statistics come from somebody's ass.
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 2:58:12 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

I almost threw my dinner at the tv when I heard that, and Juan Williams takes it in the ass.

Link Posted: 3/29/2009 2:58:18 PM EDT
[#4]

Link Posted: 3/29/2009 3:09:37 PM EDT
[#5]
it's really only 87.36%.....
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 3:10:59 PM EDT
[#6]
Bulllllllllllllllshitttttttttttt
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 3:15:03 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
it's really only 87.36%.....

thats racist
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 3:23:22 PM EDT
[#8]
BUILD A FENCE!
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 3:24:49 PM EDT
[#9]
So the drug dealers are buying $1500 semi auto rifles and paying the $200 for the stamp for their SBR/full auto toys costing @ $40,000 or are they really just importing them from South American despots that have just recently built a factory to churn out 200,000+ AK47/74s a month for @ $50 apiece?
But hey, why let the facts get in the way of a good story and heaven forbid they actually report the friggin facts.
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 3:34:20 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

That would make a pretty good sig line
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 3:38:28 PM EDT
[#11]
Actually guys 90% of the guns in Mexico probably do come from the U.S.  Maybe not exactly 90%, but the vast majority at least.

The problem is that the reports never mention that the guns are LEGALLY sold to Mexico and then ILLEGALLY resold/transfered/stolen.
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 3:45:15 PM EDT
[#12]
Are people really that stupid. Do they really think banning guns in the US will make a difference. I am sure that the drug runners will not look anywhere else for weapons. No one in the world is going to sell them rifles, just us. Come on now, you have to be insane to think that only we are the only ones going supply them.
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 3:57:02 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Are people really that stupid. Do they really think banning guns in the US will make a difference. I am sure that the drug runners will not look anywhere else for weapons. No one in the world is going to sell them rifles, just us. Come on now, you have to be insane to think that only we are the only ones going supply them.

Yes.
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 4:15:38 PM EDT
[#14]
Saw one earlier today where they had a NY Dem Congresswoman on. Kept up the mantra that Mexico's gun laws are stronger than ours. Wonder how strong their laws are concerning drug dealing, cartels as a rackeetering criminal enterprise , importing military weapons such as GLs, hand grenades and true assault wepons, murder, kidnapping, etc.. to name a few. seems to be a rather futile gesture to make that remark given the totality of corruption in that country. Yeah- we, the US, and our gun laws are the problem for Mexico. Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigggggghhhhhhhhhhtttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 4:29:29 PM EDT
[#15]
Round up all of the unemployed in America and pay them a fair wage to build a gigantic fence. Use .00001% of the bailout money. It should be enough...
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 5:05:31 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Round up all of the unemployed in America and pay them a fair wage to build a gigantic fence. Use .00001% of the bailout money. It should be enough...

Round up? As in a compulsory assembly?  Forced relocation? Put us on trains to the border and then placed in camps?
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 5:25:42 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Round up? As in a compulsory assembly?  Forced relocation? Put us on trains to the border and then placed in camps?

Dave, is that you?
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 5:31:19 PM EDT
[#18]
drugs are illegal in mexico.  if they get rid of the drugs, they wouldn't have a gun problem.  and we wouldn't have such a problem with illegal drugs coming into this country.  hillary will use anything she can to push her & hubby's agenda.
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 5:34:01 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Quoted:

if you want welfare, you better earn it.
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 6:54:45 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

If it is earned, then it isn't welfare is it?!
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 7:00:04 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Saw one earlier today where they had a NY Dem Congresswoman on. Kept up the mantra that Mexico's gun laws are stronger than ours. Wonder how strong their laws are concerning drug dealing, cartels as a rackeetering criminal enterprise , importing military weapons such as GLs, hand grenades and true assault wepons, murder, kidnapping, etc.. to name a few. seems to be a rather futile gesture to make that remark given the totality of corruption in that country. Yeah- we, the US, and our gun laws are the problem for Mexico. Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigggggghhhhhhhhhhtttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seems that MEXICO should enforce their own Draconian laws against civilian ownership of guns (much less Military chambered weapons - that prohibition is the reason that .38 super has been the cal. for Mexico for so long!) Before bitching about Americans.

If the Draconian Mexican laws against gun ownership or smuggling are so great, then WHY is Mexico such a Peaceful and Pleasant place??

BIGGER_HAMMER

Link Posted: 3/29/2009 7:20:19 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

If it is earned, then it isn't welfare is it?!

You get it!  I just want value for my tax dollar.  I don't think that's too much to ask.  If someone is going to be paid by .gov, they should at least be required to do something.  I don't care if it's picking up cigarette butts along the highway, pulling weeds at the park, being assigned to a road crew, or whatever.  If they're physically capable, they should have to work.

Link Posted: 3/30/2009 3:44:36 AM EDT
[#23]
Value. Dollar. Ain't that one of those there oxymorons at work?
Link Posted: 3/30/2009 4:15:42 AM EDT
[#24]
Ok, I'll bite:  Even IF our guns are the problem for Mexico....

I DON'T GIVE A FUCK - IT'S OUR LAND AND LAWS AND Y'ALL CAN GO FUCK YOURSELVES.

I guess since we've got to deal with their Mexicans, they can deal with our guns.

And no, I don't think our guns are the issue here.  Just decriminalize possession and home-growing of drugs and a lot of the problem will solve itself.  Legalizing them would be better for revenues, but it's easier to go after the 2nd Amendment.  What kind of fucked up logic is THAT?
Link Posted: 3/30/2009 4:19:10 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes.

I second that. Look at what they elected Nov. 4th.
Link Posted: 3/30/2009 4:29:23 AM EDT
[#26]
No need to worry

Sen. John Kerry will be heading up the Senate Committee investigating the "issues" along our Southern border, so we can rest well knowing John is on the case!

Edit:

And in the event you've not already figured this one out,this is a distraction from the current economic failure that is the Obama/Geithner plan  Much like when the administration pulled the smoke and mirrors with the whole AIG outrage, the Mexican Cartel issue will be the new distraction from the real problems facing our country.
Link Posted: 3/30/2009 5:50:57 AM EDT
[#27]
My tin-foil alert just keeps telling me over and over that Hillary and Barry want a reason to station even MORE federal troops in the Lonestar State.  You know, the one with its own military and the balls to do what is necessary when it comes to secession.  If/when it happens, we're packing up and moving.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top