Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/29/2009 9:52:44 AM EDT
The Army and Navy store on Grape Street in Whitehall, Pa (allentown area) has a Colt LE6940 for sale for 1700 and change I think it was 1750, but dont quote me to that price I seen it the other day. If anyone is trying to pick one up and you the spare cash go for it. I would of if I didnt spend my tax return a week before, just my luck I spend all my cash and I happen to find one with a semi empty wallet.
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 9:57:07 AM EDT
[#1]
Thanks for the heads-up. I will probably stop in to check it out. They must have just got it in. I was in there a week or so ago and did not see it at that time...... just a Bushy or two. Thanks again.
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 1:44:40 PM EDT
[#2]
no problem I would of bought it but I picked up 1000 rounds of privi m855 at a gun show on the 14th as well as 250 rounds of federal 12 gauge 00 buck, a od green M9 bayonet, Daniel Defence 7 inch rail, 10 od green windowless p mags, badge ordance remington 700 20 moa rail, and other mods. As well as a sdk multicam chest rig, ats war belt, elbow and knee pads, patches from sdk, 5 glock 17 mags. So burned up all my 3500 bucks in less then 2 hours
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 3:32:13 PM EDT
[#3]
You'll get more bang for your back buying a DD M4 @ retail, IMHO. My DD M4's are every bit as nice as a Colt (quality wise) and you get some nice extras... Not the name recog though.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top