Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/29/2009 9:06:11 AM EDT
Stop where you are.  If you cross the border, we will be forced to arrest you and give you a decent meal.  Afterwards, you will probably be released into the United States where you can recieve welfare and live off the tax payers.

Put the drugs down and your hands up, or I'll be forced to shoot.  Of course, if you live, you can probably sue for millions and I'll be put in jail.

I know this is the 87th time you've crossed the border illegally, but don't try it again, and this time we're serious.

Link Posted: 3/30/2009 2:54:03 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Stop where you are.  If you cross the border, we will be forced to arrest you and give you a decent meal.  Afterwards, you will probably be released into the United States where you can recieve welfare and live off the tax payers.

Crackers and juice.  They are not released back into the United States.

Put the drugs down and your hands up, or I'll be forced to shoot.  Of course, if you live, you can probably sue for millions and I'll be put in jail.

Actually, they are cleared 99.99% of the time.

I know this is the 87th time you've crossed the border illegally, but don't try it again, and this time we're serious.

With VERY few exceptions, they are all prosecuted here.  

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top