Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/28/2009 1:12:54 PM EDT
Recommend a pouch for K-frame speedloaders.  Single or double is fine.

I have a cheap Uncle Mike's double pouch and it flops all over the place.  It also sticks out a bit.
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 1:58:27 PM EDT
[#1]
Years ago I had a nice single pouch from Safariland that I liked. Gave up the speed loaders awhile back in favor of Bianchi speed strips, they lay flat in your pocket and dont catch on everything like something on your belt does.
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 2:02:03 PM EDT
[#2]
I remember back in the day, somebody made one that held the speedloader stradling the top of the belt, 3 cartirdges on each side.
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 2:14:21 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 4:17:40 PM EDT
[#4]
Del Fatti makes the best ones. I see he isn't taking new orders right now though. He may have one already made or you might be able to scratch one up somewhere.

Del Fatti Speedloader Carriers
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 4:18:58 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Del Fatti makes the best ones. I see he isn't taking new orders right now though. He may have one already made or you might be able to scratch one up somewhere.

Del Fatti Speedloader Carriers

Lightning Arms out of Portland, Oregon is a Del Fatti dealer. He may have some in stock.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top