Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/26/2009 10:58:15 AM EDT
well...it took them this long to propose to re-instate the ASSAULT WEAPONS BAN today...

A/G Holder says it needs to be done: "...to stop AW going to Mexico.." (wtf? ain't he A/G of America?)

y'all better stock up on what little ammo is out there OR get into reloading real quick.

Next on the menu: "Ban on all assault weapons ammo," mark my words...
Link Posted: 2/26/2009 5:13:02 AM EDT
[#1]

Typical "African-American" unlike Bill Cosby or Allan Keyes - he blames someone else for the trouble.  Always someone else's fault.

Never accepting responsibility, Eric and the rest of the
gang of freedom molesters will insist on further infringements on legal
citizen's constitutional rights.

Fucking idiots.

Link Posted: 2/26/2009 5:13:53 AM EDT
[#2]
Disagree.

In my opinion, ammo is used in a variety of applications which would be too difficult to categorize and ban.

What I do believe will happen is there will be a ridiculous tax on it.  Since, you know, criminals pay for it.

*ETA article I believe you are referencing:
http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/Story?id=6960824
Link Posted: 2/26/2009 6:34:41 AM EDT
[#3]
They can't pass an AWB yet, it won't happen untill some idiot goes on some "spree" like VA Tech, then they will. It was like how they took away some freedoms after 9/11, they just had to wait for an excuse to come along. So, I think Obama is waiting for another spree-killer.

Oh yea, and find the "politics and activism" forum under General. I'm too dumb to do links that work otherwise I would post it.
Link Posted: 2/26/2009 7:02:56 AM EDT
[#4]
FUCK THE MESSIAH.
Link Posted: 2/26/2009 7:42:42 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Typical "African-American" unlike Bill Cosby or Allan Keyes - he blames someone else for the trouble.  Always someone else's fault.

Never accepting responsibility, Eric and the rest of thegang of freedom molesters will insist on further infringements on legalcitizen's constitutional rights.

Fucking idiots.

Hey Osprey, what web site or paper was your quote from? "Typical "African-American" unlike Bill Cosby or Allan Keyes - he blames someone else for the trouble.[/span][span style='font-weight: normal;']  Always someone else's fault."?
Link Posted: 2/26/2009 7:52:07 AM EDT
[#6]
A foundation is made of many brick.  The first has clearly been laid.   Obama's method is to repeat a message enough times so that sheeple will accept it as the truth.  

Speak out loudly!  squash it now!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top