Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/11/2001 6:15:01 PM EDT
I have seen it mentioned in post several times.I'm trying to remember if this is what I used back in the early 80's when I was in the army.
I found a bottle of LSA at a flea market today.It was laying outside on the ground.The owner was outside with us when I picked it up.Before I could ask how much he said I could have it.I dont know how long its been outside but I'm sure that the bottle was covered with all the ice and snow we had back in Dec.
Is LSA suppose to be white?Does it have a smell all its own? I know this bottle does.
Should I avoid using it since its been out in the weather?
BTW I found a  Winchester .30 cal M2 wood ammo crate for $25.00.
[smash]
Link Posted: 3/11/2001 6:38:20 PM EDT
[#1]
The only way I can explain it is looks weird smells like shit but works good. And yes its prob the stuff you used.  [sniper]
Link Posted: 3/11/2001 6:53:05 PM EDT
[#2]
Lubricant, Small Arms

Yeah, that's the stuff.  It's supposed to be white.  It does have a smell all it's own.  It should be fine, just shake it up really good.  

Ross
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top