Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/26/2001 8:09:58 AM EDT
Sorry, folks, we've had way too many of these 'Why do they hate us' threads, IMHO, but here is the best exposition of the rationale behind the hatred that I've seen. Check it out!

[size=4]Why do they hate us?[/size=4]

By Camilla Webster and Michael S. Sanders
© 2001 WorldNetDaily.com

[b]Daybreak: Sura 113[/b]
[i]In the name of God, Most Gracious, Most Merciful;
Say: I seek refuge in the Lord of daybreak
From the evils among His creations;
From the evils of darkness as it falls;
From the evils of the troublemakers;
From the evils of the envious when they envy.[/i]

If we are to win the war against terrorism, understanding the very nature of our enemy must become an urgent priority.

International polls demonstrate that the public understands this war is a necessary evil – they also expect the administration to win at the lowest cost to the coalition, the economy and world order.

At the beginning, the military operations in Afghanistan resembled the botched experiments of a public-school chemistry class. There was great damage to the classroom, a rotten smell in the area, the surrounding corridors are overwhelmed by the spread of stench and mess, but little progress for a definite scientific conclusion to eradicating a bacterial scourge on humanity was being made.

Outside criticism of the progress and the winning of the internal debate in favor of the Rumsfeld faction over Colin Powell and the State Department changed all that. The spin, of course, was that initially there were not enough Special Forces on the ground. Everyone knows, however, that they were there en masse. What was not there was the will for a quick kill.

- continued -
Link Posted: 12/26/2001 8:13:47 AM EDT
[#1]

[b]Those That Are Sent Forth: Sura 77[/b]

"When we have created generations of Shahid martyrs who are ready to die for the cause, nothing will stop us," they said. "Why do you think we are sending so many school teachers to the Gulf Countries and to the camps in Lebanon, Kuwait, Syria and Iraq. We will destroy America and build a new Islamic society upon its ashes."

It was shortly after that dinner party that I began to notice a striking change in some of the young sheiks, princes and merchant princes. Much of their drinking stopped, the studies started. The plan was underway.

The Iraqis, Egyptians and Palestinians in this era would be their intellectual standard bearers. After studying in Moscow, they returned to teach their brethren. Nihilism was melded on to the radical Islamic teachings of the Muslim brotherhood.

The movement needed only one thing to succeed. Martyrs.

Only in Islam is that possible.

[b]That Which Is Coming: Sura 56[/b]

That evening now haunts me, 30 years later. The sleepers, like Mohammed Atta who attacked America on Sept. 11, are textbook KGB.

He was not a poor Muslim boy from the streets. He was a well-educated family man – a prototype of hundreds of thousands of others, who had been taught their lessons well as young children in the refugee camps, mosques and madrassas of the Muslim world, from Algeria to Pakistan, from Lebanon to Kuwait. The Jesuit boast of having the mind of the young child to produce the man was diabolically transformed into its Islamic counterpart.

Martyrdom through Islam has become their weapon of choice. The intellectuals morphed their KGB training and Islam into a very dangerous weapon indeed.

Today, they may already be setting our own biblical plagues upon us at home, as we blindly search for Osama bin Laden in the cave complexes of Afghanistan.

Bin Laden's jihad has come to pass – a political and financial challenge to world order based in the manipulation of the teachings of Mohammed, enabled by angry, impressionable or impoverished Muslim men looking for Heaven. The missions are financed by wealthy men, who are also willing to die for the cause, offering eternal paradise with Allah. Who wouldn't hope for this gift, in the war-ridden, famine-driven land of Afghanistan and areas of the Middle East? Who wouldn't hope for heaven anyway?

Clearly, a coalition victory will be a protracted, complicated and challenging enterprise against such a force – a fact the administration is just now coming to terms with, two months too late.

See article at:[url]
http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=25605[/url]

EDITED TO SHORTEN BANDWIDTH - go see the article!

Eric The(Interesting?)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 12/26/2001 8:26:14 AM EDT
[#2]
Interesting?  Yes.

With the stink of political correctness still strong, even on this board, the time for what is necessary is not yet here.  If anyone thinks these [deleted] are finished, they are sadly mistaken.

However, when the [deleted] make their next strike, the proper "kill them all, let God sort them out" mindset will prevail.

Nuclear, Bioweapon?  Stay tuned, Act 2 is coming!

[IMG]http://www.3dpcgame.com/cwm/s/contrib/aahmed/sad.gif[/IMG]
Link Posted: 12/26/2001 8:27:33 AM EDT
[#3]
Does anyone have the "Cliff's Notes"  for this book????

[}:D]

garand(ShortAttentionSpanTheatre)man

Link Posted: 12/26/2001 9:05:47 AM EDT
[#4]
We don't need to understand them.  All we need to do is kill them.
Link Posted: 12/26/2001 9:05:51 AM EDT
[#5]
Sure, G-man, here's the short version:  (Although I know fully well that your attention span is as good as the next guy's).....

1.  The Islamic Fundamentalists want us all dead.
2.  They ain't gonna change.
3.  Ever.
4.  Anyone who tells you different is (a) a useful idiot or (b) one of them.
5.  If we catch on, we can survive.
6.  If we don't, they'll survive, in which case, see (1) above.

That about covers it, I think.

(Edited because, as smart as I am about history, my math is really weak.....)
Link Posted: 12/26/2001 9:38:41 AM EDT
[#6]
The fact that I have to think about that pisant part of the world is enough to piss me off.  I don't care about bin Laden, the taliban, al qaida, et al.  Only America would stop to consider the rights of these human-cancers before exterminating them like cockroaches.  It makes me sick that we question whether we will prosecute Walker. ??  Treason is treason.  I think most Americans are too soft to meet the challenge before us.  

Before you reply heatedly:  I do not count members on this board, our military, our president, etc. in this classification.  Some of us do understand the responsibility to preserve our freedom. But the fact that the washington press corps asks Ari Fleischer questions like, "What gives us the right to bomb a sovereign nation?" makes me want to vomit.  

At least those fundamentalist scum have some resolve.  When challenged, America has always stood up to the task.  But has liberalism and political-correctness destroyed our ability to claim what is rightfully ours?
Link Posted: 12/26/2001 9:43:07 AM EDT
[#7]
They are jealous of the USA's success.
Link Posted: 12/26/2001 9:59:20 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
They are jealous of the USA's success.
View Quote

We are__________________ and they ain't.
We've got_________________ and they don't.
They want__________________and we won't letem have it.
They don't want__________________and we are/will cram "it" down their throats.
Link Posted: 12/26/2001 10:05:16 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Does anyone have the "Cliff's Notes"  for this book????

[}:D]

G. Man,
I've checked and only the "HUN" notes[LetemReadUntilTheirEyesFallOutOfTheirHeadForAllIcareAndTellThatGoatGuyICannotEvenSpellBandwideth] posted above are available.
View Quote

[:D]
Link Posted: 12/26/2001 2:48:50 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
...But the fact that the washington press corps asks Ari Fleischer questions like, "What gives us the right to bomb a sovereign nation?" makes me want to vomit.  
View Quote

I wonder if they would have asked this question had the airplane crashed into the CNN building or the Washington Press Corps lounge?
Link Posted: 12/26/2001 3:27:52 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 12/26/2001 3:39:07 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Quoted:
...But the fact that the washington press corps asks Ari Fleischer questions like, "What gives us the right to bomb a sovereign nation?" makes me want to vomit.  
View Quote

I wonder if they would have asked this question had the airplane crashed into the CNN building or the Washington Press Corps lounge?
View Quote

mattja,
I wonder, really actually wonder if crashing into CNN, etc., would have any affect.
American (?) reporters are trained that between themselves and our government "a continuing state of war exists."
Now it appears that war can be suspended but only for "liberal dem's such as Ex. clinton, Sen. Hitlery, Feinstein, Schumer, etc.  Of course these people would also destroy our country as we know it.
Link Posted: 12/26/2001 4:31:52 PM EDT
[#13]
I believe that their hatred stems from the belief that they have been exploited by the U.K. and the U.S. Whether this exploitation is real or imagined is of little consequence. The fact is that, with its current energy policy, the U.S. desperately needs their oil – or, does it?

A couple of decades ago, the line-ups at the pumps and rising prices, created renewed interest in drilling for oil within the U.S. This proved unsuccessful since, everywhere a drill was slipped down, natural gas (not oil) was found and these "dry" (gas) exploration wells were capped and largely ignored.

May be it's time to take more interest in the huge reserves of natural gas beneath the U.S. May be it's time to take another look at an energy policy that currently makes the U.S. dependent on the Middle East oil and is  flirting with Russia for its future crude oil supplies.

I know that crude oil means a lot more than just gaseoline, but México, Canada and Venezuela are right on the doorstep. Is it possible that these countries could supply the U.S. with sufficient crude oil for the non-energy needs (petrochemical, lubricant etc.) – if U.S. industry and transportation were to convert to liquified natural gas(LNG)?

I don't have the figures, and even if was feasible, perhaps there are too many vested interests (national and international) to defeat such a plan. However, I think it is an alternative that has alot more going for it than the current situation. The "exploitation" of the Middle East would stop and may be the Saudis could try to get by supplying the oil needs of places like Tazmania, Sri Lanka, the Azores or Guam! And may be the U.S. could stop designing its foreign policy around the Middle East and sending its troops to defend and die for SOBs like the Kuwaitis!

Please don't say that the U.S. should simply invade and take over the oilfields. If that were  a practical possibility, the Brits would have done before WWl, and the U.S. would have done it since then.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top