Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/20/2001 11:47:36 PM EDT
http://[url]http://dailynews.yahoo.com/h/ucac/20011220/cm/surrendered_nation_i_s_0_imperialist_victor_1.html[/url]

As pundits mull whether America's next target in the war on terrorism should be Iraq or a smaller quarry first, such as the Sudan or Somalia, it's time to consider another petri dish of ferocious anti-American hatred and terrorist activity. The Bush doctrine is: We are at war not only with the terrorists, but also with those who harbor them.

We've got to attack France.
View Quote

More of Ann Coulter at:
http://[url]http://dailynews.yahoo.com/h/ucac/20011220/cm/surrendered_nation_i_s_0_imperialist_victor_1.html[/url]
Link Posted: 12/20/2001 11:49:14 PM EDT
[#1]
[size=5][b]666[/b][/size=5]
Link Posted: 12/20/2001 11:52:30 PM EDT
[#2]
The only good thing France has done in the last 100 yrs was to be there for Lindburg to land on after 33+ hrs in the air.

F-ing frogs....god I hate their smelly hides
Link Posted: 12/20/2001 11:56:13 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 12/20/2001 11:56:13 PM EDT
[#4]
I demand that the Statue of Liberty be dismantled and sent back to France.
Link Posted: 12/21/2001 3:02:40 AM EDT
[#5]
We must attack France. What are they going to do? Fight us?
View Quote

They wil surrender over wine and "whore derves."  After we pump lots of money into rebuilding their country, they will wait for another liberal administration and kick us out.  

Eddie

Link Posted: 12/21/2001 3:40:50 AM EDT
[#6]
Attack France?  WTF would we be stupid enough to do that?  Just call 'em on the phone and tell 'em to haul down their flags and fly ours.  Wouldn't take any more than that.
Link Posted: 12/21/2001 3:59:20 AM EDT
[#7]
Not that I am pro-French (I’m not anti-French either, I love Paris) this part is not true:

In 1986, Libyan agents of Moammar Gadhafi planted a bomb in a West Berlin discotheque, killing an American serviceman and a Turkish woman. Hundreds more were injured. President Reagan retaliated with air strikes against Libyan military targets -- including Gadhafi's living quarters.
Quaking in the face of this show of manly force, France denied America the use of its airspace. As a consequence, American pilots were required to begin their missions from airbases in Britain. When the pilots finally made it to Tripoli, tired from the long flights and showing a puckish sense of humor, they bombed the French embassy by mistake. POW! So sorry, our mistake.
View Quote

The French did allow us to use their airspace but as part of the deal they wanted deniability of the whole matter because they feared terrorist reprisals.  The truth has been out for years now but nobody cares.  

-Velveeta
Link Posted: 12/21/2001 4:18:44 AM EDT
[#8]
Post from Velveeta -
The French did allow us to use their airspace but as part of the deal they wanted deniability of the whole matter because they feared terrorist reprisals. The truth has been out for years now but nobody cares.
View Quote

I would love to think that France may have done something to help Western Civilization for once in its existence (o.k., Louis Pasteur was an asset, as well), so do you have any sites that would support your belief that France may have covertly helped US smack the Libyans.

I did a search and the concensus is that France screwed US royally in this situation -
see, for example: [url]http://www.fas.org/man/dod-101/ops/el_dorado_canyon.htm[/url]

Eric The(Bitter)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 12/21/2001 4:47:40 AM EDT
[#9]
It was from an article I read a long time ago.  Some guy took the number of planes involved and the resources available in the region and figured there is no way in hell that without going over France or Spain that the number of planes could have been involved in the operation.  There would have been a shortage of refueling planes.  I looked for it but have not found it.  But it would not make a good story anyway I guess.

-Velveeta
Link Posted: 12/21/2001 11:55:33 AM EDT
[#10]
How about we forget about Somalia and Iraq for a while and go after France AND Saudia Arabia? On the discussion board for the article some guy posted this:

And on the Saudis....
by: er5453313 (28/M/San Mateo, CA)  12/21/01 03:23 pm
Msg: 384 of 385  

Fifteen of the hijackers were Saudis. The $$ for the WTC operation came from Saudi Arabia. Bin Laden is a Saudi. The Saudis fund the extremist “Islamist” schools in Pakistan that trained John Walker and all those other “poor boys” to commit acts of terrorism.

We know that the Saudis bring foreigners into their country to do all the work, while they sit on their lazy arab butts and wait for a government oil welfare check ($$ courtesy of US oil sale proceeds, thanks to Bush and oil-loving cronies).

Meanwhile, the Saudis bring in a bunch of 15 year old sex slaves from the Philippines, India etc. Once they get old, they are usually beaten up and encouraged to go home (EXAMPLE: Saudi Princess in US currently in JAIL in Florida for pushing her Indonesian maid down the stairs; the little spoiled 42 yr old Princess tried and failed to get diplomatic immunity).

In another development, the US apparently left out the OBVIOUS names of a few prominent Saudi government officials and clerics in the Bin Laden videotape, since this would further illustrate to Americans that the Saudis are NOT our allies, they are our ENEMIES.

Why do we in the U.S. refuse to call the kettle black here? Because to date, no politician has had the guts to say “I’m willing to prolong/worsen this recession by cutting off ALL oil sales to ANY OPEC country and break off diplomatic relations with Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, and Egypt, therefore increasing our gasoline costs to European levels--$4 or $5 a gallon”. Give me a break—we can buy oil from the Russians and Mexicans, and all those greedy arabs will sell on the black market to us, no matter what their government leaders say. We can also develop alternative energy sources. Yes, I’m a conservative, but I’m also willing to point out that Bush is obviously failing to face this energy policy crisis because of pressure from all of his Texas oil buddies. I support Bush, but this is a big problem.

Ok, in case you missed it, SAUDI ARABIA IS THE ENEMY. F*ck ‘em. Without our oil money, all the Saudis will go back to raising sheep, growing figs, and praising Allah for finding water for their camels to drink. We can be friends with non-radical Muslims—the Turks, MAYBE the Iranians, even the PEOPLE (vs. leadership) of Iraq—but F*CK THE SAUDIS. Get it??  
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/21/2001 12:04:23 PM EDT
[#11]
Anne Coulter is hot.
Link Posted: 12/21/2001 12:08:06 PM EDT
[#12]

The French did allow us to use their airspace but as part of the deal they wanted......

-Velveeta
[/quote]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top