Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/18/2001 5:27:43 AM EDT
From:[url]http://www.armedfemalesofamerica.com/archive.php?aid=149[/url]

This is a [b]MUST READ!![/b] The following is just the intro.

FOREWARD: "Unjust laws exist; shall we be content to obey them, or shall we transgress them at once." Mohandas Gandhi

AN ACT OF CIVIL DISOBEDIENCE
STANLEY FOR U.S. SENATE
By RICK STANLEY
[center][img]http://www.armedfemalesofamerica.com/content_images/DON'T%20TREAD%20ON%20ME.jpg[/img][/center]

[b][red][i]Libertas an Mortis![/b][/i][/red]
Link Posted: 12/18/2001 6:08:26 AM EDT
[#1]
Yes, Denver's laws are unconstitutional.
But has this politician not just lost his gun rights with this arrest?
He is totally correct, but I fear the System has just screwed him to the wall, so to speak.
I don't know where they will find more folks willing to sit in jail every month, and sacrifice their ability to pass the hated Brady check.
I admire his courage, but realistically, no way in hell would I do this.
Denver is also the city with not only a "no carry" policy, but also an "assault" weapons ban, and a particularly heinous ordinance that prohibits carry of *any* weapon in a vehicle.
This includes an unloaded, locked in a case gun, in your trunk, out of reach.
Knives too.
Penalty is seizure of the vehicle.
An NRA sticker constitutes probable cause for search.
All thanks to our black commie mayor, Wellington Webb, member of the DNC and the Klintonite gang.
The hunters from out of state started a boycott of our city, "Don't drive through Denver!".....so the ordinance was revised to apply to only the inmates, er, residents of the city.
I would move, but the bastards are not running me off.
I have too much time and work in my old house here to be chased away by commie bastards.
And besides, if you run, they follow.
Where does it end? Stand your ground.
Link Posted: 12/18/2001 6:21:20 AM EDT
[#2]
... Nice page. I'm gonna have to look up my "sisters" here in Mesa. Maybe there are some single ones that like to shoot and have fun!
Link Posted: 12/18/2001 7:10:56 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 12/18/2001 10:35:47 AM EDT
[#4]
Hows about a Paul/Stanley Presidental ticket in '04?!?!  I know its just wishful thinking but it is still a great thought!

[b][red][i]Libertas an Mortis![/b][/red][/i]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top