Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/21/2008 5:08:39 PM EDT
I like to eat light the night before and not eat anything Thanksgiving day until the bird is served so I will enjoy it that much more. I went to my son's daycare today for a preview Thanksgiving dinner. Is it strange to look forward to eating this much?
Link Posted: 11/21/2008 5:09:20 PM EDT
[#1]
No.  

But I should start fasting now to get myself ready.  

Link Posted: 11/21/2008 5:10:57 PM EDT
[#2]
I will be sleeping then working nights.
Link Posted: 11/21/2008 5:12:55 PM EDT
[#3]
I try to fast a bit before to offset the caloric and fat consumption in that one sitting.
Link Posted: 11/21/2008 5:13:08 PM EDT
[#4]
For the last 30 years I've only eaten one meal a day - dinner.
So Thanksgiving dinner isn't a problem for me.
I still still pig out to the point of being uncomfortable but that will happen no matter what I did several days prior....
Link Posted: 11/21/2008 5:14:28 PM EDT
[#5]
No No No!!

that is old school prepping.

haven't you guy read anything???

the eating champs recommend "stretching" your stomach with water and massive amounts of  food until the day of the "feast" then have a light breakfast.  

train right fight right

I hope this helps i am planning on eating A turkey.
Link Posted: 11/21/2008 5:15:35 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
No No No!!

the eating champs recommend "stretching" your stomach with water and massive amounts of  food until the day of the "feast" then have a light breakfast.  

train right fight right

That is awesome!

Link Posted: 11/21/2008 5:16:00 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
No No No!!

train right fight right

This.
Link Posted: 11/21/2008 5:16:08 PM EDT
[#8]
Yup, not eating all day is a sure fire way to get full after half a plate of food.
Link Posted: 11/21/2008 5:16:19 PM EDT
[#9]
Nope....I just eat a lot a few days beforehand and the big day I snack lightly till dinner and eat slowly and in small bites
Link Posted: 11/21/2008 5:18:04 PM EDT
[#10]
Oh man I can wait, turkey dressing, sweet potato pie

Link Posted: 11/21/2008 5:18:53 PM EDT
[#11]
I thought this thread was going to be about........
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top