Not good for gun owners:

here
Link Posted: 11/20/2008 8:24:36 AM EDT
[#1]
The RATMAN.
Link Posted: 11/20/2008 8:25:33 AM EDT
[#2]
Good.

I seriously hope the most rabidly moonbat leftist assholes get into power everywhere and start doing what they do. Short of that, I see no way how the population of this fucking country is EVER going to wake the fuck up.

On the flip side, if it DOESN'T wake up, then the country deserves what it gets.
Link Posted: 11/20/2008 8:26:59 AM EDT
[#3]
How so?

Neither one of these guys are pro-gun.  Besides, what does the energy committee have to do with guns?

On energy, I agree with those here who WANT the "Beg 3" auto makers to go chapter 11 bankrupt; ONLY then can the corporations throw off the corrupt mobsters (er, i meant "teamsters"_ of the UAW and their blood-sucking unfair contract.

Besides, 70% of our oil comes from overseas tyrants.  The "Beg 3"  went along with that and lobbied congress against better standards and alternative energy.  You LIKE giving all our money to OPEC??

I am GLAD Waxman won.
Link Posted: 11/20/2008 8:28:48 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
How so?

Neither one of these guys are pro-gun.  Besides, what doe the energy committee have to do with guns?

On energy, I agree with those here who WANT the "Beg 3" auto makers to go chapter 11 bankrupt; ONLY then can the corporations throw off the corrupt mobsters (er, i meant "teamsters"_ of the UAW and their blood-sucking unfair contract.

it is also the commerce committee, i.e. gun safety requirements in the form of AWB 2.0.

Dingell was much better for gun owners than Waxman.

ETA: Apparently Pelosi was ticked that Dingell had killed a few gun control bills in committee

see here: link
Link Posted: 11/20/2008 8:28:52 AM EDT
[#5]
Waxman has a pig face. I can just imagine that fucker starting to squeal!
Link Posted: 11/20/2008 8:31:58 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:
How so?

Neither one of these guys are pro-gun.  Besides, what doe the energy committee have to do with guns?

it is also the commerce commitee, i.e. gun safety requirements in teh form of AWB 2.0.

Dingell was much better for gun owners than Waxman.

ETA: Apearantly Pelosi was ticked the Dingell had killed a few gun control bills in committee

see here: link

Fair enough.  That IS a big downside.  I agree with you on that aspect (and thanks for links). CBR

Link Posted: 11/20/2008 9:42:29 AM EDT
[#7]
Geez, the Dems are going after thier own because they are not "Left" enough.

More here

and here
Link Posted: 11/20/2008 9:44:08 AM EDT
[#8]
You beat your dingle?  Why tell us about it?
Link Posted: 11/20/2008 9:45:47 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

ETA: Seriously, WTF is wrong with you, still in grade school or what?
Link Posted: 11/20/2008 9:47:32 AM EDT
[#10]
John 'The ATf is a bunch of Jack Booted Thugs' Dingell.
Link Posted: 11/20/2008 9:47:36 AM EDT
[#11]
Wasn't Dingle a former NRA board member?  Or am I confusing him with another Michigan Dem?
Link Posted: 11/20/2008 9:52:50 AM EDT
[#12]
Waxman reminds me of the quad 50 pig gunner in Waterworld.

The loonies will truly run the asylum.
Link Posted: 11/20/2008 9:54:28 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Wasn't Dingle a former NRA board member?  Or am I confusing him with another Michigan Dem?

Wiki says this about him:

"An avid sportsman and hunter, he strongly opposes gun control, and is a former board member of the National Rifle Association. For many years, Dingell has received an A+ rating from the NRA."

This is worse than I originally thought for gun owners.
Link Posted: 11/20/2008 9:56:31 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Quoted:

ETA: Seriously, WTF is wrong with you, still in grade school or what?

It is an attempt at humor.  I thought it was funny.  Should I ask you before I post any further juvenile attempts at humor?
Link Posted: 11/20/2008 9:58:52 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

It is an attempt at humor.  I thought it was funny.  Should I ask you before I post any further juvenile attempts at humor?

You can ask, but if your future attempts are anything like your last one, I can safely say they will not be funny.
Link Posted: 11/20/2008 10:02:34 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Wiki says this about him:

"An avid sportsman and hunter, he strongly opposes gun control, and is a former board member of the National Rifle Association. For many years, Dingell has received an A+ rating from the NRA."

This is worse than I originally thought for gun owners.
Much worse.

Waxman will actively push forward anti-gun shit Dingell used to kill.

Link Posted: 11/20/2008 10:03:37 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Quoted:

You can ask, but if your future attempts are anything like your last one, I can safely say they will not be funny.

So, Is waxman's pig face off limits?
Link Posted: 11/20/2008 10:07:22 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I stand corrected sir, please insult Waxman's pig face with my blessings and apologies for doubting your humor.

ETA: I do not , however, want to hear about Waxman's Dingell
Link Posted: 11/20/2008 10:10:23 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I stand corrected sir, please insult Waxman's pig face with my blessings and apologies for doubting your humor.

Thanks Cause the little fascist fuck stick really does look like a pig.
Link Posted: 11/20/2008 10:33:41 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Good.

I seriously hope the most rabidly moonbat leftist assholes get into power everywhere and start doing what they do. Short of that, I see no way how the population of this fucking country is EVER going to wake the fuck up.

On the flip side, if it DOESN'T wake up, then the country deserves what it gets.

Problem with that is that we get what they get.  Not a price I'd like to pay.  Shit like this doesn't reverse too easily.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top