Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 11/20/2008 5:29:43 AM EDT
[#1]
You know what you need to do.

Try to learn something from this:  Next time you meet a woman, try to restrain yourself from bragging about your extensive "sportfucking" past.   What could you possibly have hoped to gain by telling her that?    I cannot think of one logical reason for blabbing that to any woman, much less one that you are trying to have a serious relationship with.  

Desperado, why dont you come to your senses?
You been out ridin fences for so long now
Oh, youre a hard one
I know that you got your reasons
These things that are pleasin you
Can hurt you somehow

Don you draw the queen of diamonds, boy
Shell beat you if shes able
You know the queen of heats is always your best bet

Now it seems to me, some fine things
Have been laid upon your table
But you only want the ones that you cant get

Desperado, oh, you aint gettin no youger
Your pain and your hunger, theyre drivin you home
And freedom, oh freedom well, thats just some people talkin
Your prison is walking through this world all alone

Dont your feet get cold in the winter time?
The sky wont snow and the sun wont shine
Its hard to tell the night time from the day
Youre loosin all your highs and lows
Aint it funny how the feeling goes away?

Desperado, why dont you come to your senses?
Come down from your fences, open the gate
It may be rainin, but theres a rainbow above you
You better let somebody love you, before its too late

Link Posted: 11/20/2008 5:43:58 AM EDT
[#2]
The most important thing in life is your own happiness.  Nothing else comes close.  You aren't happy - ergo, remove that which is not making you happy and go find something/someone that will make you happy.

Simple mathematics.
Link Posted: 11/20/2008 5:50:59 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Try to learn something from this:  Next time you meet a woman, try to restrain yourself from bragging about your extensive "sportfucking" past.   What could you possibly have hoped to gain by telling her that?    I cannot think of one logical reason for blabbing that to any woman, much less one that you are trying to have a serious relationship with.  

"I'm glad, so did I.  My history?  Well, sure I've got some.  I didn't learn this out of a book, you know.  But there's a reason you're here and they're not.  Now, you wanna talk or you wanna do it again?"

Works for men as well as women.

Jane

Link Posted: 11/20/2008 5:51:05 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:....

Next time less history.. more mystery..

Eject...

Yep.
Link Posted: 11/20/2008 5:52:06 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
This one is simple.

She's fucking the Ex and is feeling guilty about it so she's taking it out on you so she wont feel as bad as she does.

Oldest trick in the book.

I agree with this based on personal experience.  She's banging the ex.  You know what to do.  

It sucks for the first month or so but it's not that bad.  If you don't want drama, don't make drama.  I still work at the same company with a woman I almost married.  I was young, dumb and full of .....You get the picture.  I dipped my pen in the company ink.  A couple of years go by and she's banging the ex.  Best thing I ever did was eject (for so many reasons).

Link Posted: 11/20/2008 6:03:35 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 11/20/2008 6:25:23 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Straightforward, calmly, and in very few words.

Tell her that relationships are built on trust, and without that, you do not feel comfortable or right about continuing a relationship with her.

Sounds like she is very insecure, and prone to a lot of drama.

Do not give her "drama".  Give her integrity.

Just tell her that you're gonna roll on down the road and get out of her hair.

And do not give in.  Because she will try to get back with you.  She's messing with your head, trying to get more commitment out of you.  

Bad ju-ju here.  Drop it, and stay away from it.  Not worth it.

ETA Female opinion here.
<––––––––

Heed this woman.  She speaks naught but wisdom.

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top