Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 11/19/2008 1:00:08 PM EDT
The wife unit is doing this "boot camp" thing at the local Y.

Her and some other girls are talking about where they work.  Wife says and the TV chick say "I just did a story about them."  Wife didn't know her and asked who she was.

Jessica Schambach- "I'm Jennifer Schambach, I do the 5 and 10 news at Channel 5."

Wife- "Oh, I don't know you."

JS- [>:/] "You don't watch local news?"

Wife- "No, the MSM worships The Kenyan so we only watch Fox News."  (She got the kenyan thing from me. "

Now this chick is a BIGTIME obambi supporter and just gets in a huff and walks off.

Most of the other chicks in there are Conservative (this is OK) and thought it was quite funny.

I love my wife.  
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 1:01:43 PM EDT
[#1]

Da bitch.
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 1:01:47 PM EDT
[#2]
What a wonderful wife you have! Do something extra nice for her, that was awesome.
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 1:04:23 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 1:04:27 PM EDT
[#4]
Jessica is sort of hot!

Link Posted: 11/19/2008 1:08:29 PM EDT
[#5]
I apologize if I'm getting you mixed up with someone else, sherrick, but isn't your wife Moroccan or something along those lines?  If so, that's an even better story.
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 1:08:58 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Jessica is sort of hot!

Looks to me like she could pass for her brother.  

Link Posted: 11/19/2008 1:09:37 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 1:10:31 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I apologize if I'm getting you mixed up with someone else, sherrick, but isn't your wife Moroccan or something along those lines?  If so, that's an even better story.

Yes, she is.  We are getting ready to send her citizenship paperwork in.  I have indoctrinated her well.
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 1:11:28 PM EDT
[#9]
look closely at her she looks like a dude. put a crew cut on him.
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 1:11:55 PM EDT
[#10]
Jessica looks good !

When I first seen the pic the first thing that I see was   "Jennifer Sammich" !

Link Posted: 11/19/2008 1:15:56 PM EDT
[#11]
I am dubious of anyone who would even say the phrase "the Kenyan" - why is that socially acceptable?  Some of you guys are just absurd.   I am sure you will retort something intended to insult me.  Whatever.  I think the wife unit should not say something of that nature, especially in company she does not know.  Is not quietude a better choice in public, in general?  What kind of message do you want to convey by going around calling Obama "the Kenyan"?  What kind of benefit does it give you at all, other than, as usual, acting like you are superior?
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 1:17:40 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I am dubious of anyone who would even say the phrase "the Kenyan" - why is that socially acceptable?  Some of you guys are just absurd.   I am sure you will retort something intended to insult me.  Whatever.  I think the wife unit should not say something of that nature, especially in company she does not know.  Is not quietude a better choice in public, in general?  What kind of message do you want to convey by going around calling Obama "the Kenyan"?  What kind of benefit does it give you at all, other than, as usual, acting like you are superior?

Fuck them, I've said it several times.  I don't when in uniform, but when I'm off duty in my own clothes? I've had enough of being nice and letting the left do whatever the fuck they want.  I'm through being nice.   As I said, fuck them.

BTW, my wife is pretty damn convinced he was born in Kenya.  She calls it her female instinct.
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 1:21:25 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

We are superior in Oklahoma, 66% for McCain.
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 1:22:00 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Yeah, Conservatives should just keep their mouths shut

Link Posted: 11/19/2008 1:22:38 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

grow a set of balls.  Oh and by the way. FUCK THE KENYAN!!!
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 1:23:51 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Jennifer Schambach- "I'm Jennifer Schambach, I do the 5 and 10 news at Channel 5."

Jessica Schambach
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 1:23:53 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Quoted:

We are superior in Oklahoma, 66% for McCain.

And ALL 77 counties.  EVERY SINGLE FUCKING ONE OF THEM.
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 1:25:10 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

This is a joke post isn't it?

Link Posted: 11/19/2008 1:25:11 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Jennifer Schambach- "I'm Jennifer Schambach, I do the 5 and 10 news at Channel 5."

Jessica Schambach

Damnit, I even posted her pic after reading about the bitch at here website.  Shows you how much I pay attention to the news.  Thanks for the correction.
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 1:26:13 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 1:26:29 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Aren't you "the Russian?"
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 1:26:40 PM EDT
[#22]
congrats to the OP's wife
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 1:27:40 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Her and some other girls are talking about where they work.  Wife says and the TV chick say "I just did a story about them."  Wife didn't know her and asked who she was.

Jessica Schambach- "I'm Jennifer Schambach, I do the 5 and 10 news at Channel 5."

Wife- "No, the MSM worships The Kenyan so we only watch Fox News."  (She got the kenyan thing from me. "

Now this chick is a BIGTIME obambi supporter and just gets in a huff and walks off.

Most of the other chicks in there are Conservative (this is OK) and thought it was quite funny.

I love my wife.  

After seeing this, I love your wife as well.

You know what I mean!
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 1:29:48 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Because some people think he's Kenyan?
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 1:32:01 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Quoted:
No of course not. I have never read the explanation for why people use that phrase. I've never even heard it anywhere else (and I listen to some talk radio and read many news boards). I am allowed to state my opinion here that I think the phrase is insulting and condescending. Lemme tell you there are contexts in which saying "the Kenyan" would be a compliment or a simple statement and this is clearly not one of them. Why did ARF start to call Obama "the Kenyan" during the campaign? To distinguish him from "the Rich White American"? Or what?
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 1:32:27 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Quoted:

He's going to preside over us and his brother still lives in a hut?
We are afraid to advertise our political leanings to avoid persecution and revenge.

Quietude?

Nay, we should all speak our minds.
There is no dignity in accepting this sham.

Fuck Obama and the pirate ship he rode in on.

Link Posted: 11/19/2008 1:32:29 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

I am a natural born citizen of this nation.
I am superior to the Kenyan, especially regarding qualifications for the presidency.

There is no question whatsoever that I was born at St. Francis Medical Center in Wichita, KS.
I can produce documents and witnesses to this on demand.

The Kenyan either will not, or cannot under threat of a federal judge.

It is not an act. It is a verifiable truth that I am superior to this pretender who is become the leader of my country.
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 1:37:54 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
No of course not. I have never read the explanation for why people use that phrase. I've never even heard it anywhere else (and I listen to some talk radio and read many news boards). I am allowed to state my opinion here that I think the phrase is insulting and condescending. Lemme tell you there are contexts in which saying "the Kenyan" would be a compliment or a simple statement and this is clearly not one of them. Why did ARF start to call Obama "the Kenyan" during the campaign? To distinguish him from "the Rich White American"? Or what?

Link Posted: 11/19/2008 1:39:08 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I am superior to the Kenyan, especially regarding qualifications for the presidency.

There is no question whatsoever that I was born at St. Francis Medical Center in Wichita, KS.

It is not an act. It is a verifiable truth that I am superior to this pretender who is become the leader of my country.

Well that's pretty fucked up, to be honest.  Even assuming that you're right and he was born in Kenya, that only makes you superior to him insofar as qualifications to be President - because he would be legally disqualified.  Other than that, it'd difficult to read your post as anything but racist tripe, that you're "superior" to someone born in Kenya.
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 1:41:13 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Did you eat a lot of paint chips when you were a child? Oh, and FUCK the KENYAN.
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 1:43:27 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well that's pretty fucked up, to be honest.  Even assuming that you're right and he was born in Kenya, that only makes you superior to him insofar as qualifications to be President - because he would be legally disqualified.  Other than that, it'd difficult to read your post as anything but racist tripe, that you're "superior" to someone born in Kenya.

Why do you immediately assume that my hatred for the pretender is based in color?
Sir, you are showing your own racist bias.

No, it is his support of Marxism, his love of terrorists, his disdain for the Constitution, and his outright disregard for our laws.

It has nothing AT ALL to do with his skin color.
If Clarence Thomas or Alan Keyes had run, they would have easily had my vote over even Sarah Palin or that sellout McCain.

ETA: I will add that it makes me sick that he was properly elected and only a technicality like this would prevent him from being president.
I shouldn't be too surprised, though. I am an anomaly among my peers.
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 1:43:38 PM EDT
[#32]
Sound like she deserves a sammich from you
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 1:44:21 PM EDT
[#33]
If you are of Danish heritage, you may be referred to as "The Dane".  I see nothing wrong with it.

And the anchor:

Link Posted: 11/19/2008 1:49:14 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Jessica Schambach

Damnit, I even posted her pic after reading about the bitch at here website.  Shows you how much I pay attention to the news.  Thanks for the correction.

You're a failure even when you make corrections...

One is fixed but you left the other....
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 1:49:37 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

What, now you have a problem with "Rich White Americans"?

Who the hell do you think employs all the people in this country that still have jobs?

I'm tired of having to sit in the back just because I'm white...Hell, my Mother told me "Son, it's okay to be white...really!"

Bryan

Link Posted: 11/19/2008 1:51:44 PM EDT
[#36]
Please pass my congrats to the little women.
She's a keeper for sure.
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 2:07:27 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

I'd hit it.

would not hit, but would club
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 2:09:03 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Quoted:

grow a set of balls.  Oh and by the way. FUCK THE KENYAN!!!

She's from Russia, probably already has a set.
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 2:11:49 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Jessica is sort of hot!

minus the man-chin and what appears to be a Buick parked on her face

Link Posted: 11/19/2008 2:13:48 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

So, like are you from Kenya?
Did you vote for the Kenyan?

Maybe it's about time people spoke out and said their mind rather than keeping it to
themselves and letting the Liberals run roughshod over us.....

Frak the Kenyan.......and those that support him.......
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 2:16:13 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
look closely at her she looks like a dude. put a crew cut on him.

What?  No photoshop postings yet??????

Link Posted: 11/19/2008 2:17:20 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

[>(]As soon as your pussy stops bleeding just remember that I said "FUCK THE KENYAN".

BTW Sherrick, thanks for my new name for obama.
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 2:19:17 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
"No, the MSM worships The Kenyan so we only watch Fox News."

Link Posted: 11/19/2008 2:21:47 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

I am allowed to state my opinion here that I think the phrase is insulting and condescending.

That is both correct, and the entire fucking point.

Now the real question: Can you tell us why Obama and his liberal pals have earned our contempt?
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 2:31:30 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Quoted:
I am allowed to state my opinion here that I think the phrase is insulting and condescending.

Yes, I beleive that would be the intention.  I know I certainly wouldn't call him the Kenyan to please him!  Do you not know that he is a certain disaster for this country?  We are so hosed it's hard to know where to start.

Cat
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 2:37:56 PM EDT
[#46]
Jessica Sumbitch

Link Posted: 11/19/2008 2:42:17 PM EDT
[#47]
I'd hit it

WITH A HAMMER!

Link Posted: 11/19/2008 2:42:51 PM EDT
[#48]
Your wife rules.
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 2:46:31 PM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 2:51:14 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

I love my wife.  

Sorry dude!  Calling him "The Kenyan" is wrong.

Listen to what this guy calls Obama
http://www.metacafe.com/watch/1848409/the_new_tarzan/
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top