Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/19/2008 10:30:22 AM EDT
some get the humor, most just shake their heads.  They take stuff like this Family Guy clip and turn it into gems like...

The haunting words of Let It Cosby

Link Posted: 11/19/2008 10:34:15 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 10:48:46 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 11:06:02 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 11:16:41 AM EDT
[#4]

That's pretty good. I like the don't taze me bro one with the snl crew and the "What is Love?" song, but I can't find it.
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 11:24:13 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 11:25:12 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 11:27:58 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 11:30:02 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Da Whistle

AWESOME
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 11:54:57 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
some get the humor, most just shake their heads.  They take stuff like this Family Guy clip and turn it into gems like...

Always liked this one the best of the Cosby/Pokemon riff:

Dr. Dre feat. Bill Cosby

Some others:
Masters of Urination
Arnold shares his deepest feelings...
Don Lafontaine - Safety not Guaranteed (proof that Don Lafontaine was a really cool guy)
Our Patron Saint
NOOOOOOOOOler Coaster
Snape Kills DumbledoreThe Bauman Emails with a Dramtic Interpretation, by boo-maga....
PO-TA-TOES
Batman - ualuealuealeuale

Link Posted: 11/19/2008 11:57:20 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 11:57:55 AM EDT
[#11]

anything with NEDM is funny I think  Side note, I've only met one person in real life that caught the NEDM reference during a drunken conversation.

ETA: one of my newer favorites

Difficult Choices
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 12:01:01 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 12:13:57 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
http://strangerinthealps.ytmnd.com/

I love bad editing.

they make some of the best ones

TI Officially Endores

Link Posted: 11/19/2008 12:16:22 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Always liked this one the best of the Cosby/Pokemon riff:

Dr. Dre feat. Bill Cosby

Some others:
Masters of Urination
Arnold shares his deepest feelings...
Don Lafontaine - Safety not Guaranteed (proof that Don Lafontaine was a really cool guy)
Our Patron Saint
NOOOOOOOOOler Coaster
Snape Kills DumbledoreThe Bauman Emails with a Dramtic Interpretation, by boo-maga....
PO-TA-TOES
Batman - ualuealuealeuale

what's the story behind the Ebaum thing?  I'm not a huge fan of Ebaum's world since he just grabs others material sticks an Ebaum.com logo in the corner and passes it off as his own.
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 4:24:43 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

what's the story behind the Ebaum thing?  I'm not a huge fan of Ebaum's world since he just grabs others material sticks an Ebaum.com logo in the corner and passes it off as his own.

That's exactly it. eBaums stole the image from Lindsey Lohan Doesn't Change Facial Expressions and posted it on their site with the eBaum watermark and claiming they had permission of the creator. They said they had permission of the creator, and the guy who actually created it said they were smoking crap. Communication pretty much died on the vine as this is the Internets, most of YTMND are too capricious for long, drawn out conversation and eBaum's World is the net equivalent of a giant douche nozzle. This ended up in an internet war with eBaum on one side, and pretty much the entire internet on the other. Forums were spammed, servers were DDoS'd.....it was a time to remember.....

Link Posted: 11/19/2008 5:52:59 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

I'm a fan of the original:
Time traveler
The music really brings it together.  The first time I heard it, I nearly laughed hard enough to pass out.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top