Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/13/2001 2:53:09 PM EDT
Is it a fraud?  Was this what Bush administration officials were kissing up to hollywood for?

Is it meaningless, having been superceeded by events?

Was this something that we really needed to get to justify our aims?

Is it more important for US domestic consumption than for overseas public opinion?

Will it have a positive or negative effect on the Arab street?  Will they simply pass it off as a fraud (see question #1)?
Link Posted: 12/13/2001 3:00:09 PM EDT
[#1]
It's legit.  Any person who at this point still does not believe bin Laden is involved, should hold their breath forever.  Nobody TAHT ignorant needs to be among us.

Who cares what the Arabs think?  This is about justice.  I know I don't give a shit if the Arabs stand on the sidelines.  We will prevail.  If they are not with us, they are on their way to Allah...
[50]
Link Posted: 12/13/2001 3:06:32 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 12/13/2001 3:07:43 PM EDT
[#3]
The video made me think that Islam is a very sick religion.
Link Posted: 12/13/2001 3:14:48 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
View Quote

Dude it's not about Islam.  Try to get pass that one.  Usama bin Laden is to Islam what Tim Mcveigh was to Christianity.

Usama got too much sun on that turban.  Homeboy is out to lunch big time.
Link Posted: 12/13/2001 3:15:10 PM EDT
[#5]
GUILTY AS CHARGED!
Link Posted: 12/13/2001 3:18:52 PM EDT
[#6]
All this proves is that he was videotaped taking credit for the attacks, which may be true and which may not be true (we should still wax him either way).

Couldn't it [i]possibly[/i] be UBL is just taking the heat for someone else?  Leading the US away from the real people behind this all, the [b]real[/b] entity that runs this planet known as the Pentaverate, which consists of the Vatican, the Rothschilds, the Queen, the Gettys and, of course, Colonel Sanders with his wee beedy eyes!
Link Posted: 12/13/2001 3:22:12 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 12/13/2001 3:25:35 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I think based on the tape that binny should be tied to a stake, doused in porkfat mixed with gasoline,  wrapped in a pigskin  and set alight.  Each family member from the WTC should then be alowed to throw logs at him until incinerated.  This should be televised on Al Jazeera and every other network for all to see.  
View Quote

Let's do your idea on Pay Per View and give the proceeds to the victims family!!!

We may be on to something here!!!
Link Posted: 12/13/2001 3:27:46 PM EDT
[#9]
Dude you ought to get over the thought that this war isn't about religion. This country has gone so far away from religion we don't even know that this is about religion. GWB keeps pushing this agenda because he dosn't want the whole Muslim world at our throat, or US citizens killing Arabs wholesale in the streets.
Link Posted: 12/13/2001 3:33:24 PM EDT
[#10]
When I watched it all I could think was "Aim small, miss small".
Link Posted: 12/13/2001 3:33:47 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

Dude it's not about Islam.  Try to get pass that one.  Usama bin Laden is to Islam what Tim Mcveigh was to Christianity.

View Quote

No, you're wrong.  Both about Islam and McVeigh.  That's a really specious analogy, BTW.  McVeigh didn't kill in the name of Christianity, but the same cannot be said about OBL and Islam.  Nowhere in the Bible's teachings does it exhort believers to go out and kill people who don't believe in Jesus.  OBL and countless Muslims have killed in Allah's name and Islam.

Islam has been exhorting its believers to kill infidels for centuries.  Bin Laden is just the latest guy, it's not like he's an aberration. The whole Muslim world loves this guy and is their hero. It [b]IS[/b] about Islam.  OBL was saying it was great that since these attacks, all sorts of hateful nutjobs have been converting to Islam.  What did he say?  In Holland, they've had 4x as many converts since 9/11 than they've had in 10 years?  Islam is this sick and destructive belief system that wants to propogate itself like a virus.  

Link Posted: 12/13/2001 3:34:34 PM EDT
[#12]
HE IS INNOCENT! Aliens took over his body and made him say evil things!
Link Posted: 12/13/2001 3:44:21 PM EDT
[#13]
What about the unidentified Saudi shiek who spoke of "another victory" before the end of Ramadan this Sunday?  Did he know of what he was talking about or was he just rambling?
Link Posted: 12/13/2001 3:46:49 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

Pleeease.....Don't bring religion into this. This isn't about Islam. My God how many innocent people have us good Christians done in over the centuries. This is about a terrorist organization and their leader who have attacked America. He should die...period.

View Quote

No, you're wrong.  Both about Islam and McVeigh.  That's a really specious analogy, BTW.  McVeigh didn't kill in the name of Christianity, but the same cannot be said about OBL and Islam.  Nowhere in the Bible's teachings does it exhort believers to go out and kill people who don't believe in Jesus.  OBL and countless Muslims have killed in Allah's name and Islam.

Islam has been exhorting its believers to kill infidels for centuries.  Bin Laden is just the latest guy, it's not like he's an aberration. The whole Muslim world loves this guy and is their hero. It [b]IS[/b] about Islam.  OBL was saying it was great that since these attacks, all sorts of hateful nutjobs have been converting to Islam.  What did he say?  In Holland, they've had 4x as many converts since 9/11 than they've had in 10 years?  Islam is this sick and destructive belief system that wants to propogate itself like a virus.  

View Quote

Don't get caught up in the religion....He attacked America. He must die.
Link Posted: 12/13/2001 3:48:24 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

View Quote

View Quote

Perverted, televangelical Islam is what OBL practices.  
In the overall scope of things, regardless of your religion.  You have to get along with America or you will simply be destroyed.  America is mighty.  We lead the way for the rest of the world.  You can beleive in whatever 8 armed god you want.  You better not crap in our yard or your in for it.

America will never fall.  It is silly of these people to even think they could ever beat us.

If you were right and it was ALL Islam...we would win that Holy war.  It would be a mess, but we would win...

We will always win as long as we live free.
Link Posted: 12/13/2001 4:26:50 PM EDT
[#16]
... There is a proverbial snake
in the woodpile.

(1) If authentic, what are the statistical odds that this video would even be "found" in some home in Afghanistan?  (zip, nada, zinch)

(2) Secret meetings between the Whitehouse & Hollywood just weeks before. (weird)

(3) Why does UBL wear his watch on the left hand in this video and all previous footage his right? (I dunno)

Don’t misunderstand me. UBL must hang, but I think it’s possible that he wasn’t the mastermind behind 911.  

There are many ruthless assholes out there in the Arab world that are plotting for the demise of the USA. Read the short article here for a sobering thought.

[url]http://www.insightmag.com/main.cfm/include/detail/storyid/158467.html[/url]
Link Posted: 12/13/2001 4:47:17 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 12/13/2001 4:53:43 PM EDT
[#18]
he is a pos and i hope he is vaporized very soon.

[beer]
Link Posted: 12/13/2001 5:10:32 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
he is a pos and i hope he is vaporized very soon.

[beer]
View Quote

Yep him and all his fanatical friends...

But that still ain't ALL Muslims.  Don't stereotype them yet.
Link Posted: 12/13/2001 5:33:31 PM EDT
[#20]
Regarding the tape, those who believed Usama Bin was guilty still believe and probably feel even stronger about his guilt.

Those who believed in Usama Bin still believe.

The "True Usama Believers" - probably numbered only in the several thousand - will always truly believe.

Little has changed.
Link Posted: 12/13/2001 6:57:50 PM EDT
[#21]
Everyone in that room he was talking in should be hunted down.

This country needs a cheap, effective ground penetrating bomb for all the heavily dug in people we fight.
Link Posted: 12/13/2001 7:34:45 PM EDT
[#22]
Recalling that lots and lots of people in the Middle East cheered after hearing of the attacks, I don't see how this video sheds any new light or makes anyone more guilty.  Some evidence!  I recall saying something like:  "Geez, I'll bet they never expected to take both buildings down completely, what an unexpected additional victory that must have been for them."  Why is it so hard for people like Cheney to understand that they get off on seeing Americans suffer?  Didn't we act the same way against the Germans and the Japanese?  Saying things like "Osama is a soul-less, evil man" is just so much dumb rhetoric.

I just don't understand the blind rage that people feel over this incident.  I suppose if I had lost someone I know to the attack it might hit home more.  But I keep remembering that proverb about digging two graves before going out for revenge.  I think revenge just brings us all down to their level.  And the war in Afghanistan is not about revenge, it's about making Americans feel better by killing lots and lots of brown-skinned people.  Capturing Osama makes sense, bombing the shit out of a poor country and diminishing our liberties is not a valid response.  

Link Posted: 12/13/2001 7:52:33 PM EDT
[#23]
When we kill O.B. Laudanum, justice and revenge will coincide.
Link Posted: 12/13/2001 7:58:23 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

View Quote

View Quote
Bull!  Can you say "Crusades"?
Link Posted: 12/13/2001 8:14:59 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 12/13/2001 8:33:39 PM EDT
[#26]
I think Stan Winston done it.

Seriously, must be the same people who fed us the "moon hoax" and "alien autopsy".[whacko]
Link Posted: 12/13/2001 8:41:18 PM EDT
[#27]
two words...
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
douche...bag...
Link Posted: 12/13/2001 8:46:20 PM EDT
[#28]
Its been interesting watching the responses in the media.

The biggest noise has been made by relatives of those killed in the terror attacks and the Police and Firefighters Unions.  They are upset that they have to see the guys face on TV.  They think the media have been giving him too much airtime!
Link Posted: 12/13/2001 8:55:04 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Bull!  Can you say "Crusades"?
View Quote

Damn, you beat me to it.
Those who are ignorant of the past, are doomed to repeat it.
View Quote

The crusades were carried out by misguided men. It is not a directive issued in the Bible.
Link Posted: 12/13/2001 9:05:50 PM EDT
[#30]
y'know, like the guest said on the "factor" tonight, he isnt convinced it isnt islam until one of their "leaders" condemns what happened and declares it as NOT about islam. come to think of it, i havent seen that yet. and its been three months.

violence is like policy with that religion. christianity did the same (crusades, the Spanish inquisition).  

bin laden is a sick fuck and the tape made me sick as the two idiots kept praising allah for the success of the mission. wtf? is there a different allah for the islamic community here in the USA?  im still waiting for an official reaction from the head of the islam world here in the USA.  where in the hell is that farrakhan mf.......
Link Posted: 12/13/2001 9:13:18 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
... There is a proverbial snake
in the woodpile.

(1) If authentic, what are the statistical odds that this video would even be "found" in some home in Afghanistan?  (zip, nada, zinch)

(2) Secret meetings between the Whitehouse & Hollywood just weeks before. (weird)

(3) Why does UBL wear his watch on the left hand in this video and all previous footage his right? (I dunno)

Don’t misunderstand me. UBL must hang, but I think it’s possible that he wasn’t the mastermind behind 911.  

There are many ruthless assholes out there in the Arab world that are plotting for the demise of the USA. Read the short article here for a sobering thought.

[url]http://www.insightmag.com/main.cfm/include/detail/storyid/158467.html[/url]
View Quote

Looks like the Timex? is on his right wrist.

Edited for typo!
Link Posted: 12/13/2001 9:57:27 PM EDT
[#32]
Its all crap...Its all lies...
Ruby ridge ..Waco...The TWA flight shot down or rather that simply fell out of the sky..now this tape, That two days ago "absolutly" proved OBL was guilty..Oh but wait a few days till we can release it...maybe it wasn't dubbed well enough yet...
There are enough lemmings in the world..
The people who flew those planes were not Afghans, they were not Taliban...we are fighting a war in the wrong country. I'm not sure why we picked this fight yet...but there is a larger reason.
Think about the things that have happened that are already BS...Anthrax from Iraq...blah blah blah...Well oops, it came from right here in the USA, Where we make the best damn anthrax in the world.
A tanker from/to iraq sinks..Iraqis and a couple of seamen are killed..the ship breaks up and goes to the bottom...Wheres the oil slick...wheres the coastal damage..the naval vessels having to avoid a slick of oil in the water?
What happened to the plane that crashed in NY?Where did that story go?
Its all crap..the lies are thick.
The only thing I know for sure is that civil liberties here are disappearing incrementally...just like the second amendment has been whittled away for years.
DON'T BELIEVE THE HYPE
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top