Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/10/2001 12:18:25 PM EDT
I posted this topic before but lost track of it.

I live in Essex County, NJ I need a place to shoot my AR15 that's not too far. I know of
Central Jersey rifle. too far!

All you Jersey Shooters know of good places to
shoot, Range, State or Private land thats ok where people go out and just shoot.

Thanks
Link Posted: 12/10/2001 12:29:09 PM EDT
[#1]
I know you said you wanted NJ, but have you thought of LI? Calverton shooting range is about 2 hours from manhatten.
Link Posted: 12/10/2001 1:03:16 PM EDT
[#2]
If you have the contact info I can use it.
Address? Phone #?

Thanks

Anyone else in NJ have any info?
Link Posted: 12/10/2001 1:58:04 PM EDT
[#3]
Sorry Osros.

We do not allow inmates of the People's Republic of New Jersey to post on this site.

Please leave and never return! [:D]  [:D]

Seriously though...
Here's a GREAT place for you to go:

[b]Sunset Hill Range[/b]
(right over the Rt. 80 Bridge into PA)
[url]www.SunsetHillRange.com[/url]

The owners are really nice and a bunch of us go there for fun 'shootin !  
The only thing that they lack is an indoor bathroom.  (they have a "porta-john")

(it's about an hour away from Livingston)

I am contemplating going up there on Saturday with my wife and a few friends for a day out in the sun.  
Lemme know if you want to meet up !

BTW:   The Paterson Rod & Gun Range will let you shoot your AR15 in their indoor range if you use THEIR frangible ammo. (expensive as shit though -- $40 per 20rd. box -- If I recall correctly)
Link Posted: 12/10/2001 4:39:39 PM EDT
[#4]
Osros,
What Rbad said about Sunset Hill and Paterson Rod and Gun. Here are a few places that might be an option:
The Bullet Hole   Belleville  (973) 759-3968

Hudson County     Hoboken     (201) 656-4867

These #s were on a sheet I picked up At Ramsey Outdoor Store in Ramsey. They may or may not be current.

Rbad, I`m going to try to get to Sunset Hill this weekend. Maybe I`ll see you.
Link Posted: 12/10/2001 5:15:24 PM EDT
[#5]
There's always the state association's Cherry Ridge Range up north near Highland Lakes.  [url]www.anjrpc.org[/url] for directions.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top