Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/9/2001 8:33:34 AM EDT
Time has been considering putting either a LEO or a fireman on the cover, I think it should be all of the people that forced down the PA. flight.

What do you think?
Link Posted: 12/9/2001 8:39:02 AM EDT
[#1]
All of the three sites represented - Twin towers, Pentagon and Penn flight.

If I had to choose only one the Penn flight.
Link Posted: 12/9/2001 8:40:37 AM EDT
[#2]
It doesn't matter who Time puts on the cover.  The fact that they considered Bin Laden as Man of The Year is enough to boycott them out of existence.
Link Posted: 12/9/2001 8:59:40 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
It doesn't matter who Time puts on the cover.  The fact that they considered Bin Laden as Man of The Year is enough to boycott them out of existence.
View Quote

That is friggin unbelievable!!!  THAT would be a quick death for Time Magazine...of course, they are liberal hacks so that explains why they even considered it.   [pissed]
Link Posted: 12/9/2001 9:08:53 AM EDT
[#4]
Yeah, I watched them debate about it on crossfire.  They were trying to justify on the show that Bin Laden should be on the cover b/c he has made the most news this year.  

They were showing previous years winner of "Man Of The Year", and in 95' Newt was the "Man Of The Year".  Well, in my recollection of 95' ... the OK City bombing was the forefront on news.  So why didn't Time put McVeigh on the cover?  To put Bin Laden on the cover would be a slap in the face to every American citizen in glorifying this SOB.  

One person on crossfire was saying why not put Mayor Guilliani on the cover, and the host of the show said that his actions were "reactions" to Bin Laden.  

What in the hell is this country coming to????
Link Posted: 12/9/2001 9:11:33 AM EDT
[#5]
They are liberal hack idiots!  
Link Posted: 12/9/2001 9:16:23 AM EDT
[#6]
LARRYG
boycott them out of existence

I did that along time ago, except when at the doctor's office. But the masses take it in like candy, and it would be nice to see them get it right just once. Is that too much to ask?
Link Posted: 12/9/2001 2:07:09 PM EDT
[#7]
Past Men of the Year:
Adolf Hitler (1938)
Joseph Stalin (1939)
American Fighting Man (1950)
Nikita Krushchev (1957)
Twenty-Five and Under (1966)
Ayatullah Khomeini (1979)
The Computer (1982)
Merely a person, place or thing that has had a large influence on the year.  For good or bad.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top