was just seen waving a huge white flag.
Link Posted: 9/3/2008 7:09:07 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

AHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!!    She owned it...
Link Posted: 9/3/2008 7:09:19 PM EDT
[#2]
He's still planning on being the VP.  He thought he'd better practice.
Link Posted: 9/3/2008 7:13:45 PM EDT
[#3]

If Biden attacks Palin in the debates, he'll take heat for attacking a woman.  But she'll kick his ass.

If Biden goes easy on Palin in the debates, he'll take heat for being a pussy.  But she'll kick his ass.

If he goes head-to-head, tough and fair in the debates, well, she'll kick his ass.

I for one welcome our new female overlord.

-p.
Link Posted: 9/3/2008 7:15:15 PM EDT
[#4]
He better get it in writing!!! that was awesome
Link Posted: 9/3/2008 7:16:31 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

If Biden attacks Palin in the debates, he'll take heat for attacking a woman.  But she'll kick his ass.

If Biden goes easy on Palin in the debates, he'll take heat for being a pussy.  But she'll kick his ass.

If he goes head-to-head, tough and fair in the debates, well, she'll kick his ass.

-p.

And that's the beauty of this whole thing.

It is a perfect storm for the democrats.  A complete no-win situation as you note.

Personally I hope they keep attacking her and she starts picking up a lot of sympathy support from female voters.
Link Posted: 9/3/2008 7:18:01 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

I knew Biden was French!
Link Posted: 9/3/2008 7:18:16 PM EDT
[#7]
Well, WHATEVER you do, don't mention the fact that His SON and BROTHER were just implicated in a scandal involving Tony (I made BHO a GREAT deal and HE helped me get millions of $$$ to build slums!) Rescoe because,....families and children are "Off limits"......aren't they??????
Link Posted: 9/3/2008 7:18:28 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

-p.

And that's the beauty of this whole thing.

It is a perfect storm for the democrats.  A complete no-win situation as you note.

Personally I hope they keep attacking her and she starts picking up a lot of sympathy support from female voters.

Plus Obama has to sit on that zoo of lefty moonbats.   Cost him votes from all sides.
Link Posted: 9/3/2008 7:19:39 PM EDT
[#9]
Palin and Rudy just owned Obama and Biden.
Just stomped on both their dicks!!!!

Dan
Link Posted: 9/3/2008 7:20:11 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Link Posted: 9/3/2008 7:21:49 PM EDT
[#11]
Did someone say Obama and Biden just quit!
Link Posted: 9/3/2008 7:23:28 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

and having to change his Depends.
Link Posted: 9/3/2008 7:24:28 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

and having to change his Depends.
Link Posted: 9/3/2008 7:25:27 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

-p.

I'm in the kitchen baking muffins right now.
Link Posted: 9/3/2008 7:27:19 PM EDT
[#15]
The best thing the dems could have done about Palin was ignore her, act as though she's beneath their notice.  Instead they did what we all knew they'd do, attack her.  That put the party solidly behind her, and I bet it will have ripples that go far beyond party lines.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top