Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/3/2001 7:15:42 PM EDT
  Is anybody here really suprised an American idiot jioned the Taliban and was fighting with the Al-queda terrorist against US soldiers?
  They Northern Alliance has said they have three Americans captured.  This is a clear indication that "racial profiling" will not prevent terrorist attacks as dumbass former moonies flock to join the Taliban.  Thoughts?
Link Posted: 12/3/2001 7:18:58 PM EDT
[#1]
they had to have something to do after you all got their RATM.com board shut down!

BTW Whats a moonie? I heard that in another thread moonies own Kahr or something.
Link Posted: 12/3/2001 7:35:59 PM EDT
[#2]
You know, the Unification Church. Founded by Moon, from Korea. He arranges marriages between members sight unseen. My misguided cousin joined them and got himself a little hottie Japanese girl out of the deal. Divorced her after a few years and married another Japanese girl not so good looking, but a real wife.

If I have the story correct, the founder of Kahr is a son of Mr. Moon. A subsidiary of the Moon empire supposedly financed and provided production for Khar for a few years, but I heard they are no longer involved. Hard telling what the true story is. The founder of Kahr is very touchy about the subject.
Link Posted: 12/3/2001 8:20:35 PM EDT
[#3]
I read an interview ith him, it is like what if I were a Methodist? He seemed ok though,....loves guns. That was his father, this is him.
Link Posted: 12/3/2001 9:52:21 PM EDT
[#4]
I don't really care what his religious beliefs are, but I do know they indoctrinated my impressionable cousin and sucked him into a lot of BS. They are a cult and I really have no desire to support a cult. If Kahr is no longer involved with the Moonies, than I have no problem doing business with them.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top